Zipper problems!

Aug 4, 2013
I've had my MBMJ Domo Arigato backpack for about a month and this is what the zipper looks like! When I bought it, it was gold colored. I don't know if it's brass that is tarnished or just a cheap zipper that peels. Please help!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412686138.320173.jpg

Is it only just because of the camera lighting that the zipper still look so good? Or it looks different in real? If it really peeled off, you can bring it to the bag repair shop for replacement.

There are also lots of products you can use in maintaining a good quality zipper. One of these is the Zip Care, which you can use as a cleaner and lubricant.

Last edited:
Is it only just because of the camera lighting that the zipper still look so good? Or it looks different in real? If it really peeled off, you can bring it to the bag repair shop for replacement.

There are also lots of products you can use in maintaining a good quality zipper. One of these is the Zip Care, which you can use as a cleaner and lubricant.

Thanks so much for responding! Yeah the zipper looked exactly like that in real life. Like the finish wore off or something. I sent it in to MJ repair so hopefully it will be as good as new!