Zipper Coin Purse vote!

Kelechi said:
I am having the same dilemma but have decided on the pomme. The color is smoking hot. I will look great w your Eva clutch. I think you should get the other later.

I think I'm on with the pomme de amour! That's what my bf told me.. Get vernis and later long wallet for classic mono. But I want one to use a long run and not have to change as much I change with my bags.

The pomme is the best. I have a French Purse and Zippy Wallet in Pomme and I love them. It is so eyecatching! You will love it! It is usually without colourtransfer and doesnt have problems with finger prints as amarante colour. Dont hesitate :roflmfao:

Go for the Pomme ZCP. I've attached pics of my wallets on my DE Neverfull...and i think the pomme looks best with it or the white mc, also i like how the pomme does with my other bags (chanel and prada).

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-07 at 12.37.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-07 at 12.37.39 PM.png
    716 KB · Views: 84
  • Screen Shot 2012-07-07 at 12.38.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-07 at 12.38.24 PM.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 92
kaz_7 said:
Go for the Pomme ZCP. I've attached pics of my wallets on my DE Neverfull...and i think the pomme looks best with it or the white mc, also i like how the pomme does with my other bags (chanel and prada).

Hope this helps.

Perfect kaz_7! thanks for the pic, just as I want it for comparison to colours and bags! Love it!

Pavla said:
The pomme is the best. I have a French Purse and Zippy Wallet in Pomme and I love them. It is so eyecatching! You will love it! It is usually without colourtransfer and doesnt have problems with finger prints as amarante colour. Dont hesitate :roflmfao:

Thanks! Those suggestions just gave me certain reassurance and that's what I need to hear! Thanks again!