Jimmy Choo Zebra Courage

I really really need to know-- Is the black leather Saba in Nappa or Calf?? NM is throwing me off. Pleasepleaseplease, let it be in Calf.:angel: Anybody knows?? I was thinking Calf.

Neiman Marcus says it is nappa. The Choo site doesn't say. I am not sure.

According to Etherington and Roberts, Napa or Nappa = A soft, full grain leather made from an unsplit sheepskin, lambskin, or kidskin, usually tanned with alum and chromium salts and dyed throughout.

Samantha - those outfits are ALL incredible! And black and white is a huge trend for this Spring/Summer!!! You don't need courage, just good fortune in finding this Saba so you can buy it!!!

Oooh oohh. I love the Neutrals no. 3 & 5! :nuts: Since you wanted it for summer - looks casual but very very chic! Love the accessories!! I am a huge ring lover! :love:

Whoops! I thought you meant the Ring and not rings for the fingers. That'll teach me to post when I should be in bed.

Outfits 1 and 1 are so me! I also love the teal dress, is it by Alberta Ferretti (she's one of my favorite designers)? The earrings by Paul Morretti are TDF (is he an American designer?). Samantha, you've got it all figured out:tup:, now all I can say is happy shopping!:yahoo:

Neiman Marcus says it is nappa. The Choo site doesn't say. I am not sure.

According to Etherington and Roberts, Napa or Nappa = A soft, full grain leather made from an unsplit sheepskin, lambskin, or kidskin, usually tanned with alum and chromium salts and dyed throughout.

Nappa is that almost super smooth leather but not "supple" right? They are kind of sturdier than other leathers? Coz Calf is very supple..:love:

Outfits 1 and 1 are so me! I also love the teal dress, is it by Alberta Ferretti (she's one of my favorite designers)? The earrings by Paul Morretti are TDF (is he an American designer?). Samantha, you've got it all figured out:tup:, now all I can say is happy shopping!:yahoo:
Thanks Poleramil!
The teal/blue dress is actually a very affordable T-bags dress. As for the earings, I am not sure if the designer is American or not, just that they are available at BG and would love to own them!

Thanks for the hint, the T-bags one is definitely more affordable (and more "casual chic") than this one:

index.jpg

I love when you put these looks together! This one is my favorite....it really sets off the bag! :heart:

I'm sure you're going to love your Zebra Saba once you have it, hopefully the wait won't be too long! :tup:

I love when you put these looks together! This one is my favorite....it really sets off the bag! :heart:

I'm sure you're going to love your Zebra Saba once you have it, hopefully the wait won't be too long! :tup:

Stinker - ITA with you! I love everything in this outfit!!:nuts: I love that it's so earthy! :girlsigh: And it puts a great spotlight on the bag!!