Zara's US Online Launch

This is both wonderful and dangerous at the same time!
I know!!! I tried to make a purchase yesterday, but my CC put the kobosh on it at first, because it thought I was ordering from Europe, which is apparently uncharacteristic for me - even though I shop at Zara B&M stores frequently :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if I order on line and it doesn't fit, could I return it to a physical store? I read the return policy and it says returnable to the store where it was bought...but what if it was bought on-line?

Does anyone know if I order on line and it doesn't fit, could I return it to a physical store? I read the return policy and it says returnable to the store where it was bought...but what if it was bought on-line?

How do I return an item?

The easiest way to return an item is to take it to one of our Zara stores (as long as it is in the same country in which the purchase was made and has the section to which the product belongs – woman, man, kids). For store locations near you, please visit our store locator.
You may also leave your package at our courier’s nearest drop off location. To find a location, please visit www.fedex.com. Alternatively you may call FedEx to request a pick-up from your home.
Items must be in perfect condition and with their corresponding receipt. Underwear items cannot be returned nor exchanged.

How long do I have to return an item?

Returns can be made within 1 month from date of purchase.

Do I have to pay anything to return my items?

Returns at Zara.com are always free of charge.