Zara - how to track items down?

jesscat

SF-HK-NYC-LA-SEA
O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
So I fell in love with a pair of shoes at Zara that I'd seen a blogger wear, and I see pics of it online and it's on sale now, but you can't purchase from their website! I went to 2 stores last weekend to try and track them down, but didn't see them at all.

Does anyone know if there's any way to have a store look the item up and just order them for you from another store/warehouse/something? I want them so badly! haha

TIA!

I dont think Zara will have items delivered to other locations ( at least not in europe).

But you can ask a SA to look it up in the computer! Maybe they will find one pair! However, Zara doesnt hold sale items.

what pair of shoes is it?

you can definitely ask a SA to look it up in the computer but they don't do charge send or store transfer. your best bet after founding the shoes is have someone local purchase it for you and send it to you by mail.

Ugh, I wish you could order online from them!! haha

No haven't had time to go to a store yet...i also want a blazer but that is part of the new collection so I guess I"ll be patient!

I don't shop a whole lot at zara, but it seems like if you like something it's better to just buy it first, vs at jcrew i rarely pay full price for anything! haha

Ugh, I wish you could order online from them!! haha

No haven't had time to go to a store yet...i also want a blazer but that is part of the new collection so I guess I"ll be patient!

I don't shop a whole lot at zara, but it seems like if you like something it's better to just buy it first, vs at jcrew i rarely pay full price for anything! haha

i feel your pain. hopefully they really are going to launch the online shopping in september....it's such a full time job to hunt certain item down. each store doesn't really carry the exact same stuff. i am eyeing a few items....

hello, I am new, i have found this site today looking for a clock MK!!!:P
i am spanish, where is zara, and inditex

if you need i buy something tell me, in my country zara is more is not that expensive;)

I just wanted to say that I find the store policy of not shipping items to customers to be really annoying. I had no idea that it was a policy until this past weekend. I called around for something that I fell in love with (it would have been my first Zara purchase) and after an hour of calls, found the item! Imagine my disappointment and slight anger over the wasted time and effort. The item that I am interested in is completely sold out online. I feel that in this day and age, with the slow economy, that retail stores would want to provide this service. In fact, it's the first store I've dealt with that will not charge send. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.