ZARA.com!?!? finally

^ I think Zara's nicer than H&M - although quality can be hit and miss and their sizing is generally on the small side. Stock turns over very quickly, so if you see something you like I would recommend you buy it as there's no guarantee lines will be re-stocked if they sell out. I've had more good buys from Zara than from H&M - unfortunately I think H&M's clothes look great when styled in the press but often cheap IRL.

ditto this!

^ I think Zara's nicer than H&M - although quality can be hit and miss and their sizing is generally on the small side. Stock turns over very quickly, so if you see something you like I would recommend you buy it as there's no guarantee lines will be re-stocked if they sell out. I've had more good buys from Zara than from H&M - unfortunately I think H&M's clothes look great when styled in the press but often cheap IRL.

Thanks. So I guess their stock is similar to Forever21's. You guys are so lucky to have a Zara store near you! I have to drive to Canada to go to Zara so I will be making the most of my trip there ;)

I got sooo excited when I clicked on the musketeer boots and added it to my shopping bag..I know everything was in GBP but figured the conversion would come after I entered my shipping info (yes, how naive and overly excited was I?) then I realized it was UK ONLY ugh...well I'm not going to whine too much, I live in NYC..but still, not every Zara has the same stock, and sometimes it's rummaged through so badly you can barely find anything. time to trek across the city!