Zappos?

Theta761

Jan 28, 2009
I'm looking to buy a pair of shoes from Zappos, and I'm wondering how reliable they are. Can I use a credit card? Do I get what I see on the website? How good are they about returns? I just want to make sure I don't get ripped off

Zappos is a fast, reliable site with an excellent reputation. Yes, you can use a credit card (I don't know about their international shipping, if that's an issue for you you might want to call them) and you get what you see, usually overnight. Returns are easy and free.

Zappos is hands down the best online store in existence. Their returns are free and easy. I once had a pair of boots go missing (long story short: UPS delivered them and FedEx was scheduled to pick up from my place the same day and took these by mistake instead of knocking on my door to check) and Zappos issued me a refund and a $20 coupon immediately. For all they knew I could have received the boots, after all UPS said they delivered. They put the customer first every time.

The painless returns are the best part. I hate returning things because they usually make you go through fiery hoops to do that, but not zappos. They send you a return label that you just slap over the original and send it back if you don't like what you got. They're super reliable. It's the first place I check for shoes online.

Zappos is wonderful!!!! I returned a pair of shoes to Zappos with the pre-paid label that they e-mailed me. However, when I dropped the package at UPS, the package never got scanned which basically meant that it was lost forever. Zappos never received the package. So, when I called them and explained what happened, the Zappos customer service rep. put me on hold, talked to her supervisor, and then told me that Zappos would go ahead and credit my credit card for the missing shoes as a goodwill gesture!!! They never received the returned shoes but were willing to still give me back my money!!! I was flabbergasted!!!

I got my money back and sent them a complimentary e-mail thanking them and the customer service rep. So... a week later, I get a note card in the mail from the Zappos customer service rep. thanking ME for the complimentary e-mail that I had sent to Zappos!! Now that's service!!

I love Zappos!!! It's a wonderful company!!! They treat their employees very well and they have excellent service!!!!!!! Highly recommend them to anyone!!!!