Zappos does not match prices anymore!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I just called zappos because I found a pair of red pumps for way cheaper in amazon.com and they told me they dont do price match anymore. The SA was a doll and she went ahead and did it for me since it was my first time asking for a price match. The also upgraded the shipping and I should get them really soon.

I look trought zappos.com and the little slogan that said 110% price guaranteed is not there anymore?? :sad:

I've never ordered anything from Zappos because I've always found whatever I was looking for cheaper on other sites. I just use Zappos to read reviews before I buy a pair of shoes. I think maybe the price matching was costing too much money since you can often find the same pair for less elsewhere.

I had no idea about the price match policy they had untill I joined tPF honestly. The reason I often got shoes from them is because their 360 days free return policy. I found a pair of shoes for 33.26 @ amazon and zappos had them for 105.00. So I asked them about it. I am glad they did if for me, for courtesy they said. I agree, their prices are very high. The reviews are helpful too.

They are usually a little bit more expensive than other places (sometimes just a few dollars, other times, $100 higher) but when the price is close, they are THE best to order from. They ship free both ways and handle returns better than any other place I have ordered from. They also have a large variety of colours and sizes.

I suggest going with endless.com. They don't have as extensive as a selection as Zappos, but they do price match and lately overnight shipping has been NEGATIVE $5.

I've made multiple orders with them and can't say enough things about them. They also have a 365-day return policy and free return shipping.

Plus if you use luckymagrewards, you get 10% back! Plus I think most states it's tax-free!