Zanotti flats too tight

Bubach

Think geek,wear pink
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Hi all!

I need your opinion/experience with professional cobbler services.
I have purchased a pair of Zanotti ballerina flats two-three years ago (sailor style).

I shopped in a hurry and SA convinced me to take a size too small because "they will stretch". Well, she was wrong. The inside is made of leather, however, the outside material is textile. I tired tow type of shoe stretchers (wooden ones), sprays etc. however, all in vain. The length is perfect, but the toe box is still too stiff (since it's not all made of leather).

I don't have the pic of my shoes, but I found the same style on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GIUSEPPE-ZANOTT...53301?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item588da883d5

So I hoped that someone perhaps knows if there are some cobbler services to alter shoes mechanically (they are peep toes, so maybe shorten the tight front part).
Anyone done something similar on the pair of shoes that is difficult to part from? :smile:

TIA

i had similar problem like you, i stretched them wearing daily at the office. At the beginning it was not easy, you know, blisters and corns, but after some times they stretched and now there are more confortable. For me it worth the pain, they are very cute and i received many compliments. If your pain tolerance is not so low, try this.

i had similar problem like you, i stretched them wearing daily at the office. At the beginning it was not easy, you know, blisters and corns, but after some times they stretched and now there are more confortable. For me it worth the pain, they are very cute and i received many compliments. If your pain tolerance is not so low, try this.

Thanks for the tip luiza, but I don't think that will work since the stretchers didn't. I'm not afraid of the pain, but more of some long term foot deformities. This is why I think that only some professional alteration of the shoe shape would potentially help.