Zadig handbag- HELP!!

littleonion

Jul 7, 2007
I am in desparate need of the Zadig Rock N Hobo purse! I have been saving & saving for this bag for 6 months. When I called to order it today, they were sold out of the blue leather & will not be ordering anymore. I am so so sad, I need this bag!! Do you or a friend have one ? Will you sell it to me? I can pay any amount (almost). If you don't have it, I would pay a finders fee to anyone who could find one for me. Now do you understand how much I want this bag? I will do almost anything to have this!
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!
Kendra
:nuts:

Attachments

• small_480_20070611145957.jpg
    small_480_20070611145957.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 158
I am in desparate need of the Zadig Rock N Hobo purse! I have been saving & saving for this bag for 6 months. When I called to order it today, they were sold out of the blue leather & will not be ordering anymore. I am so so sad, I need this bag!! Do you or a friend have one ? Will you sell it to me? I can pay any amount (almost). If you don't have it, I would pay a finders fee to anyone who could find one for me. Now do you understand how much I want this bag? I will do almost anything to have this!
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!
Kendra
:nuts:

You asked for it -here it is!
popup_us_txt.gif

http://www.zadig-et-voltaire.com/mo...&products_id=480&productsName=sac_rock_n_hobo

med_480_20070611145957.jpg

This is the website from France-it's listed as 375 Euros which is about $503.92 US ...good luck ordering it! Click on the link and it takes you directly tto them at their website.

The website is sold out. When you call to order ( US orders can't use the website, you have to call), they are sold out too.
Seriously- reward to anyone who can get me this bag!!:sweatdrop:

The website is sold out. When you call to order ( US orders can't use the website, you have to call), they are sold out too.
Seriously- reward to anyone who can get me this bag!!:sweatdrop:

Did you check out any of their other boutiques listed at the original site where they might still have some in France somewhere?