Yurman gold fading?

I'm sorry but most of your pictures are blurry, even a little, which throws me off a bit.
I've never owned David Yurman gold jewelry before, but from what I know, I believe their gold is solid gold unless stated otherwise.
Looking up your cable bracelet online, it does state 14K gold.
1658240757061.png

It may just be a little dirty, or need a bit of polishing. Sometimes the scratches and wear overtime can make gold appear more dull and less shiny. The grooves in the gold also are a great place for dirt and oil build up.

Just my 2 cents. :smile: Maybe someone who owns David Yurman jewelry can give more insight soon!

Reactions: DS2006
I don’t have any DY anymore, but that’s actually something I’ve noticed browsing on resale sites. Many of the pictures for two-tone items look barely gold. Like the accents have faded to a pale color that doesn’t contrast much against the silver. It’s odd.

I don’t have any DY anymore, but that’s actually something I’ve noticed browsing on resale sites. Many of the pictures for two-tone items look barely gold. Like the accents have faded to a pale color that doesn’t contrast much against the silver. It’s odd.
I stay away from Yurman two tones after I learned that some of their jewelry only have bonded gold and is not actually fully gold. I have 1 gold necklace from his quatrefoil collection, I am good.
My gold dy bracelet is fine, but the silver & leather one i got my dh looks terrible.
The silver looks like it peeled off , even after using silver polish.
I think all his jewelry like my old JH pieces that were Rhodium plated and the Rhodium tend to be brighter than the actual Silver underneath, hence it looks like peeling as they wear away.

I stay away from Yurman two tones after I learned that some of their jewelry only have bonded gold and is not actually fully gold. I have 1 gold necklace from his quatrefoil collection, I am good.

I think all his jewelry like my old JH pieces that were Rhodium plated and the Rhodium tend to be brighter than the actual Silver underneath, hence it looks like peeling as they wear away.
I didn't realize silver was rhodium plated. Looks horrible now.

Would anyone have a suggestion on how to polish the gold sections? The store is like 5 hrs away and wont be travelling there anytime soon. Thanks!