Ysl woc

Which one should I get? The small woc or the bigger one? The small one is lamb skin and bigger one is calf skin.
There's 2 small ones.

I don't know what to pick.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-Laurent-Monogram-Lambskin-Wallet-on-a-Chain-Black/prod182810023/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%2Fsearch.jsp%3Ffrom%3DbrSearch%26request_type%3Dsearch%26search_type%3Dkeyword%26q%3Dysl+crossbody&eItemId=prod182810023&cmCat=search&tc=95&currentItemCount=10&q=ysl+crossbody&searchURL=/search.jsp%3Ffrom%3DbrSearch%26start%3D0%26rows%3D30%26q%3Dysl+crossbody%26l%3Dysl+crossbody%26request_type%3Dsearch%26search_type%3Dkeyword

Or

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-Laurent-Monogram-Leather-Crossbody-Bag-Black/prod166250118/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%2Fsearch.jsp%3Ffrom%3DbrSearch%26request_type%3Dsearch%26search_type%3Dkeyword%26q%3DYsl+crossbody&eItemId=prod166250118&cmCat=search&tc=95&currentItemCount=1&q=Ysl+crossbody&searchURL=/search.jsp%3Ffrom%3DbrSearch%26start%3D0%26rows%3D30%26q%3DYsl+crossbody%26l%3DYsl+crossbody%26request_type%3Dsearch%26search_type%3Dkeyword

Or

The monogram grained Maltelasse in black

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-Laurent-Monogram-Matelasse-Shoulder-Bag-Fuchsia/prod173920198/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%2Fsearch.jsp%3Ffrom%3DbrSearch%26request_type%3Dsearch%26search_type%3Dkeyword%26q%3DYsl+crossbody&eItemId=prod173920198&cmCat=search&tc=95&currentItemCount=19&q=Ysl+crossbody&searchURL=/search.jsp%3Ffrom%3DbrSearch%26start%3D0%26rows%3D30%26q%3DYsl+crossbody%26l%3DYsl+crossbody%26request_type%3Dsearch%26search_type%3Dkeyword

I just bought the larger one in black chevron and gold hardware yesterday. Its seriously so gorgeous. It has quite a lot of room and I prefer it over the smaller version looks wise. The chevron is just so classy and i feel that it makes the bag more durable since its textured. Its not really meant to be a crossbody, more of a clutch or shoulder bag. I can wear it crossbody but it hits at my hip and im 5'2". If you plan on wearing your bag crossbody most of the time, i would go for the smaller woc since the chain is longer. I originally had my heart set on a chanel woc but with the exorbitant price and smaller size, i went with the ysl. I love it so much!!

View attachment 3274952

Quite honestly, I love my chevron WOC [emoji4] because it's a quilted texture, it's less noticeable if there's any bending in the leather. It has 20 card slots and enough room for lipstick and phone plus coins... It's a super roomy wallet. And, the textured leather is coated and super durable!

This is my monogram matelasse leather WOC. I highly recommend this if you are going out for drinks - this bag can get bumped but I haven't gotten any wear at all on the edges. Because it's black, you won't have any problems with color transfer. It's a classy and less expensive alternative to the Chanel WOC!
Hello there, I am looking into this bag but concerned about the quality. I see this post is from 2016. How is the bag holding up? Would you be willing to share? I am torn between the Toy Loulou and the WOC. thank you!

I just bought the larger one in black chevron and gold hardware yesterday. Its seriously so gorgeous. It has quite a lot of room and I prefer it over the smaller version looks wise. The chevron is just so classy and i feel that it makes the bag more durable since its textured. Its not really meant to be a crossbody, more of a clutch or shoulder bag. I can wear it crossbody but it hits at my hip and im 5'2". If you plan on wearing your bag crossbody most of the time, i would go for the smaller woc since the chain is longer. I originally had my heart set on a chanel woc but with the exorbitant price and smaller size, i went with the ysl. I love it so much!!
how is the bag holding up? is it still in good shape?

the bigger woc is way prettier and way more pretty than the woc Chanel.
I just bought one in black with silver Hardware and absolutely love it!!! you can wear it as a clutch or shoulder bag. I wear it most of the times crossbody. I adore this bag ! + it holds so much stuff you wouldn't believe how much can fit haha