YSL tribtoo vs CL daffodil patent???

Koca said:
hey guys I'm in a bit of a pickle which of these should I choose comfort wise???

YSL

Daffodil Patent

Thanks for starting this thread ...I'm on the verge of buying the ysl tribtoo too but I'm so confused!!! I still haven't made a decision what about u? Have u decided?

I have the YSL shoes, lemme tell ya I am a flip flop Floridian!! 100% born and raised and now living in the Florida keys(a island) I have 6 CL and just the 1 YSL. I will pick my YSL over any of my Gucci, or CL any day of the week! They are kinda comfortable in comparison. I can't walk in heals I have no idea how you guys do it!! I have the tall black almost over the knee CL well I wore then once! I've had them for 6 years now! They are hanging in there dust bag in my closet. My feet hurt for 3 days after just a walk from the car to the restraint! Don't get me wrong this guy is a shoe god but he isn't waring them. I envy you ladies that can make it 10 feet with out tripping!

I am petite and I think the Tribtoo looks much better on me than Daffs. I don't own the Daffs for this reason, but I have 2 Tribtoos and they are extremely stable and comfortable on. They also feel more secure on my feet than Biancas, although I love both the same.