YSL Store Return policy - Advice needed please!

summerrain

Oct 3, 2006
I recently went a little bit nuts during the YSL sale and am having some serious buyer's remorse.

During the sale I purchased a pair of cap-toe Tribtoos from YSL boutique in Vegas (I live in New York) and had them shipped. After the sale already went through though and the package shipped, I stopped by the New York store to try them on and found them so, so uncomfortable! :tdown:

I feel so dumb for not realizing the fit of the cap-toes are very different from the normal Tribtoos, but now I'm stuck with a package that was supposed to be final sale. Has anyone else been in this situation?

I've contemplating trying to get a refund by attempting to mark the package as "Refused - Return to Sender" so that I never had possession of the item anyway OR just sucking up my big mistake and trying to find something else I can live with in the boutique. Advice would be greatly appreciated!! :help:

Don't do return to sender in case they claim they never got the shoes back. Then you would have nothing. I would talk to a manager and let them know that the shoes are too tight. See if you can exchange it for something else. Otherwise you could try to sell them on ebay or a consignment shop. HTH!