YSL Musée in Morocco

1. Has anybody visited it?

2. Do you mean the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech? I have. It was a highlight of Marrakech for me!!

3. Thanks! I mean the new YSL museum beside the Jardin Majorelle

https://www.museeyslmarrakech.com/en/votre-visite/librairie-boutique/

I’m wondering if they sell any accessories there in the gift shop. I am definitely going to buy a book but curious about other things that might be there eg. WoC.

KBT39 likes this.
  4. We were just there 2 days ago! It was about a 1.5mi walk from the Riad we were staying in. The exhibit is STUNNING and beautifully done! There are a few necklaces and key chains but no bags which I must say I was slightly disappointed by. I did buy a necklace! Mostly the giftshop was coffee table books relating to YSL and his legacy, some postcards etc...I started to buy a book and then decided against it as it was extremely heavy and my bags were already going to be quite heavy from all the items I had bought from our 10 day trip there. Definitely should go if you have the opportunity.

renee_nyc likes this.
  5. Thanks, exactly the info I need! I guess no WoC for me but I collect books about designers so I will buy at least one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice