YSL Muse or Bottega Veneta Maxi hobo?

Which would you choose?

• Bottega Veneta Maxi Veneta Hobo (black)

• YSL Large Muse (black)

Results are only viewable after voting.
tough choice - both are so amazing. The BV in maxi is probably more casual (because of the size), where as the YSL large muse can be dressed up or down. Are you looking for an everday bag?

I have both and I'd actually vote for the Muse as it is more structured and can hold documents, etc while the BV collapses - both are great though, I use the BV more for travel.

if black is non negotiable - i would go for the YSL Muse.
i prefer the look of the muse in black compared to the BV in black.

also it depends on what you'll be using it for: i agree that the muse can be worn both dressed up or casual whereas the maxi BV is more of a casual bag.

i would say BV as the muse didn't quite agree with me and my body shape/ height/ aka total silhouette...

good luck on your choice!!! other girls rock the muse so model it in front of the mirror and see which silhouette you prefer better!

Bottega Veneta!!
I love YsL lines and shapes but Muse is one that i don't like at all..I think it is not comfortable and the shape is strange..
I advise you try both bags and then decide..Many times i had bought bags without seeing on me and then i never worn them because i don't feel relax..Good Luck!!

I just bought a medium Muse after looking at a BV as well. I love how functional and easy to carry the muse is. I mostly carry bals which are very unstructured but wanted a bag with some structure as a change. I think it looks so good either dressed up or down. I just wasn't feeling the love for the BV, but I haven't seen one broken in yet either. my vote goes to the muse.