YSL Leopard Scarf Keep or Return?

1. This silk scarf was sold as cashmere on the Saks website but it's silk. Still,I ended up kinda liking it. Is leopard out of style? Is it too overpriced?

image-4088903594.jpg
  2. I don't personally think leopard is out of style, it looks hot especially with the outfit you have! However, I myself would contact Saks about that. If it's advertised as Cashmere, that's what you should receive. I would contact customer service and ask if this is what the scarf is really made of, if there was a mix-up, etc. You need to look into that.

3. It looks cute. I agree about investigating why yours was not the cashmere version. I don't know how much you paid but usually the silk ones are cheaper (if there are two versions), so definitely worth contacting Saks.

4. I did let Saks know they need to change their website. The fist thing I thought too was that silk should cost less than cash. The funny thing is, the price I was charged was less than this seems to be on NAP so maybe I got a deal by their mistake.

5. I think leopard is IN style and looks great and the color is nice, however i would have preferred cash over silk.

6. A little bit of animal print is probably always in style. And this comes from someone who hardly does animal prints :biggrin:

Its pretty and I confess, I liked it in one of the catalogs/books I received recently.

I'd keep but call the store and let them know it wasn't as advertised.