YSL in Toronto (update?)

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Aside from 119 Corbo, do any other locations carry YSL purses/wallets? Does Holts on Bloor still do it? I've searched old threads but they're dated years ago. Thanks in advance!

I stopped by 119 Corbo today, they said they have completely discontinued YSL items.
However, Theresa said that there is a rumor that SLP is opening a boutique on Bloor.

Holts on Bloor doesn't have any cabas chyc totes but they DID have a few wallets.

In my experience , I've found it faster and often cheaper to have YSL shipped from European websites than to have my fingers crossed that Holts will get something in. The NYC boutique will ship internationally, but there's always customs. Luisaviaroma and far fetch ship DDP (delivery duties paid), so what price you see is what you pay.

I've had items shipped from the boutique to friends in the US who either cross the border all the time, or whom I am going to visit. It's too painful to hope we'll get anything locally.

119 Corbo discontinued carrying YSL just right after Christmas and actually sold everything at 75% off! (I was lucky to have scored a pair of tribtoos!)
Holts on Bloor is the only Ontario location that carries YSL. Before Christmas they had some medium Cabas ChYc with the Y design. They went super quick!
Lately I've seen a yellow and purple new design on display as well as a couple of other bags. In a little glass compartment they also have a couple of wallets and a Belle de jour clutch.
Their selection is so limited so I actually ordered my Cabas from the YSL website and had it shipped to Buffalo
Hope that helps!

I stopped by 119 Corbo today, they said they have completely discontinued YSL items.
However, Theresa said that there is a rumor that SLP is opening a boutique on Bloor.

Holts on Bloor doesn't have any cabas chyc totes but they DID have a few wallets.

Hey Nolia! They have the newer version of the Cabas Chyc Totes at the Holts on Bloor. I've popped in couple weekends over the last month or so and each time I've seen them in stock! :smile:

But SLP Boutique on Bloor? If it's true, I'm so excited!!!!!!!