YSL college bag or Celine Box bag? Need opinions

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Hi ladies,
Does anyone here own both bags ? I’m torn between both these bags and would love to get your opinions on them. The box bag I would get in goatskin in black medium size and the YSL I would get in grey medium size. Please help! Thanks!

So not 100% accurate but have a box bag and a large college monogram. Both great but box is heavy, especially when loaded with stuff and also as it's leather is stiff it might be hard to put anything but wallet, sunnies and a large phone (though i managed to put in a kindle). Large college is quite light and roomy. Haven't ever tried medium college though.

So not 100% accurate but have a box bag and a large college monogram. Both great but box is heavy, especially when loaded with stuff and also as it's leather is stiff it might be hard to put anything but wallet, sunnies and a large phone (though i managed to put in a kindle). Large college is quite light and roomy. Haven't ever tried medium college though.

You’re so lucky to have both! Both are such beautiful bags. So it seems like you use your college bag a lot more? How has it worn over the years? May I ask what color you have on both bags?

You’re so lucky to have both! Both are such beautiful bags. So it seems like you use your college bag a lot more? How has it worn over the years? May I ask what color you have on both bags?
Box is anthracite (greyish), college black with SHW. I haven't worn College a lot as I own quite a few other bags so can't tell. I do pay attention to the bag's weight as had bad experience with chanel jumbo (super heavy when ful--> bad back) and all I can tell is that college wears fine :smile:

Box is anthracite (greyish), college black with SHW. I haven't worn College a lot as I own quite a few other bags so can't tell. I do pay attention to the bag's weight as had bad experience with chanel jumbo (super heavy when ful--> bad back) and all I can tell is that college wears fine :smile:

Thanks so much for your advise :smile: you have been a great help.

Reactions: EmilyM111