YSL Cassandre tassel chain bag reveal

Congrats on getting one - it's fabulous isn't it.

No mine doesn't have that tarnish! Perhaps speak to the SA?!
Yes, I am just so disappointed that the quality of mine is bad! I actually ordered from YSL.com so I have emailed them to exchange but I am not sure they have any more in black. I have considered exchanging for the larger size, but I would rather keep the small one :sad:

Yes, I am just so disappointed that the quality of mine is bad! I actually ordered from YSL.com so I have emailed them to exchange but I am not sure they have any more in black. I have considered exchanging for the larger size, but I would rather keep the small one :sad:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.. Pretty rude that they've sent you a less than perfect bag!!

I agree I like the small size, surely they will be about to help you in some way.

Good luck

I've read previously that YSL.com doesn't have good quality control. I would buy at the boutique, they were amazing! Gave me champagne and gave me 3-4 bags to choose from

Would you mind updating us on the wear and tear of the bag?

+1! I'm afraid the smooth leather would get scratched so very interested on wear and tear as well.

Ended up buying the non-tassel version of this bag because it was in caviar grained leather so scratches will be reduced. But....still thinking about this bag!!!