YSL Black Loulou, Gucci Marmont in lilac, or Chloe (the new Marcie) in red?

I am trying to choose the best and the coolest bag of the following 3: YSL Black Loulou, Gucci Marmont in lilac, or Chloe (the new Marcie) in red? I love all 3 of them, but need to choose only one of them. Please help me choose which one to get. Would you be able to rank them from 1 to 3, 1 being the one that you like the most, and 3 being the one that you like the least. Please rank them only in terms of looks and popularity,- but not in terms of how practical they are. All 3 are equally practical to me, and I just want to get the one that looks very nice, cool, stylish, fashionable, popular, and will still be in style several years from now and will not look dated. Please help me choose the best of the three. 😊:smile: Thank you very much, in advance, for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_6783.png
    IMG_6783.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6829.png
    IMG_6829.png
    378 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7012.png
    IMG_7012.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7008.png
    IMG_7008.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7024.png
    IMG_7024.png
    388.7 KB · Views: 41
1. YSL - heads and tails above the other two for me, in terms of practicality, versatility, and looks. I have this bag in small, black w/SHW, and I absolutely love it
2. Chloe - every collection needs a red bag (IMO! Still looking for mine!) + the lack of a logo, and the ability to use as a crossbody or shoulder/handheld are all positives.
3. Gucci - I’m personally not a fan of the Marmont line, and I think between the monogram and the color, it will look dated soon. (JMHO)

1. Chloe - lovely rich colour, interesting shape and versatile with both hand-held and long chain options.
2. YSL - an ordinary looking, common envelope style, bag, useful for being more under the radar.
3. Gucci - already looks dated and the fabric may not wear well.

Reactions: FashionFan0324