You're not gonna believe what you read!!!

NVMyLV

The Undertaker
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
The thread about the 17 year old getting 10 years in prison for receiving oral sex from the 15 year old, made me curious, so I decided to look up dumb laws.

Well, I found that in my backwards state of Tennessee. It is illegal to give or receive oral sex, period.

Interacial marriage is also illegal and you cannot shoot any animal from your moving car except a whale.

What dumb laws does your state have?

Oh, yeah some states require you to take a rifle to church on Sundays or you could risk jail time too!!!:wtf:

Here's a few bizarre driving laws for my good 'ol California:

California

• Any woman dressed in a housecoat is prohibited from driving a car.
  • It is illegal in San Francisco to buff or dry your car with used underwear.
  • No unoccupied vehicle may exceed 60 miles per hour.

some english gems..

"All English males over the age 14 are to carry out 2 or so hours of longbow practice a week supervised by the local clergy"

"Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI)."

"It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance." (ooops..)

"Since 1313, MPs are not allowed to don armor in Parliament."

"It is illegal for two adult men to have sex in the same house as a third person."

"London Hackney Carriages (taxis/cabs) must carry a bale of hay and a sack of oats."

these are from norway.. but i don't see why they're dumb.. we have the same bottle system in finland, sweden and denmark too and it's a great incentive to recycle. and when you have a party you can make some money off your cleaning efforts when people leave their bottles behind :lol:

"A fee is levied on each purchaser of any plastic bottle which is returned upon return of the bottle."

and umm i don't see why this is dumb either? it's bloody dark there a lot of the time.

"If your vehicle stalls and you leave it on the side of the road, you must mark the vehicle with a red, reflecting triangle."

Some dumb laws from Massachusetts:
  • Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.
  • A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.
  • No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
  • Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes.
  • Women may not wear heels over 3 inches in length while on the common.

i was JUST going to start a thread like this!!!

in georgia (sigh).

Members of the state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the state assembly is in session.

Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.

No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.

All citizens must own a rake.

Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.

One man may not be on another man's back.

It is illegal to say "Oh, Boy"

Every head of household must possess a firearm of some kind.

Though it is illegal to spit from a car or bus, citizens may spit from a truck.

Cars are not to drive on sidewalks.

It is illegal for a chicken to cross the road.

Why do I get the feeling that we could just post the annotated codes of some states in their entirety, and break the Guinness record for longest unbroken giggling fit?

Are these for real?? I find some of these so funny that they're hard to believe? Like who is going to keep a donkey in their bathtub?? And who would drive a car on a sidewalk??

I don't know about Mexico, my home land, bc people do all kind of stuff here (ever hear of "donkey show?" seriously, laws are barely enforced!! ) But while attending school in the USA, I learned that it is illegal to have anal and oral sex in certain states. This dates back to the puritans and pilgrims. Doing anal and oral prevented procreation, and the point was to populate the lands. Only v-p sex was ok.

KANSAS

*Pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights.
*Any person caught using or carrying bean snappers or the like shall upon conviction, be fined
*No one may catch fish with his bare hands.
*No one may wear a bee in their hat.
*The installation of bathtubs is prohibited
And to continue w/what seems to be a bizarre donkey/mule link:
*The state game rule prohibits the use of mules to hunt ducks