You're an addict when you buy a bag for FUTURE use! REVEAL!

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
When I first started getting into Gucci, I told myself that if and when I get PG, I will have this bag! But then reality kicked in and I just couldn't see myself paying full retail for this bag now or in the future. When the pink/blue version showed up on sale and at the outlets - I almost bit the bullet and settled for that color combo. But again - I thought $5xx for a bag that I can't even use at the moment - just insane!

So...when this "baby" showed up on the Web Deals thread at such an incredible price, I couldn't resist any longer. :nuts:

Introducing my very FIRST PRE-LOVED Gucci purchased from a lovely tPFer and authenticated here by our gucci gals. Despite some wear on the leather piping, the canvas is spotless and the bag is impeccable. The plus side is it's the Classic version so, if I choose, I can wear it now as a regular messenger/laptop/overnight bag. But knowing me...I'll most likely tuck it away and save it for our future bundle of joy (whenever that will be). Hehe.

Gucci Messenger Diaper Bag :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Diaper-Messenger.JPG
    Diaper-Messenger.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 737
  • Diaper-Messenger2.JPG
    Diaper-Messenger2.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 734
  • Diaper-Messenger3.JPG
    Diaper-Messenger3.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 729
:nuts::woohoo:

I had no idea this was even in the pipeline flip, well done, great job.

The pale pink/blue is very nice too but most people will guess at it's original purpose. This one, you could use as a laptop bag etc and no one would guess, and then when the time comes :lol: change official use and then when you no longer need maybe even re-claim it as a laptop bag.

Huge congratulations!

^Thanks PT! We've been planning #2 for awhile but it's just not panning out as fast as we'd hope.

I remember when we were planning for #1, for my b-day - DH purchased 2 Coach diaper bags for me because he wasn't sure which one I'd want: tote and messenger style. Both were blue too - guess he was hoping we'd have a boy first. Hehe.

^ ah bless him, my BF wouldn't even think of anything so practical I'm sure. Do you know, even if I was to have a girl I would rather have blue anyway ;).

I hope it happens for you flip, and it's always good to be prepared :biggrin:

I love your new Gucci bag, Flipchickmc, congratulations! Way to go on planning ahead for the future use of your new bag. I like how you can use it now as a messenger/laptop/over night bag then as a diaper bag when the need arises.

Flipchickmc: wow.. Congrats!! I am so happy you finally get it!! WOuld you please send us some modeling pics.. It is totally good deal!! And pray for you and wish you can use it soon as diaper bag!!

I wonder what is the width of the bag?

Thanks everyone! I hope to use this bag for it's original intention one day soon. :biggrin:

Flipchickmc: wow.. Congrats!! I am so happy you finally get it!! WOuld you please send us some modeling pics.. It is totally good deal!! And pray for you and wish you can use it soon as diaper bag!!

I wonder what is the width of the bag?
According to the website the dimensions are: 17.3L x 5.1W x 11.8H

Here are some modeling pics for reference...worn over the shoulder and cross-body.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DBag.JPG
    DBag.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 629
  • DB3.JPG
    DB3.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 638
  • DB2.JPG
    DB2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 641
  • DB4.JPG
    DB4.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 627
I LOOOOOVE that diaper bag! I know this is going to sound crazy, but I think I am on the "don't want" side of the baby fence BUT every so often I think I want a baby and THAT exact bag to go with said bundle of joy. Whenever I see a woman (or hey, a man) with that bag packed on their stroller I think they're so chic. And of course, Ms. Flip HAS it!

BTW, I am drooling over your shirt can you please tell me where it is from or who makes it? You are so pretty.

I LOOOOOVE that diaper bag! I know this is going to sound crazy, but I think I am on the "don't want" side of the baby fence BUT every so often I think I want a baby and THAT exact bag to go with said bundle of joy. Whenever I see a woman (or hey, a man) with that bag packed on their stroller I think they're so chic. And of course, Ms. Flip HAS it!

BTW, I am drooling over your shirt can you please tell me where it is from or who makes it? You are so pretty.

Awww, thanks Beenie!

I got my top on sale at JCPenney! Hehe. I always park on the JCP side of the mall when I go shopping during lunch since it's the entrance to the new wing of our mall. Ever since I've done that, I'm always finding cute tops when I'm passing by.

Here's the link...I actually got both of these (grey and turquoise) since they were on Clearance for $7/each.
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.asp...ND=23&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=50455|60659|60660

^^ thanks! I am going to the mall this weekend so maybe I'll get them for $7 instead of the $15 (which is still a good deal).

Also, I hope you get preggers soon :hugs:so you can use your new bag.

That is the coolest diaper bag every... I have seen some ladies with it down here and think yes time for another one... When I had DD I purchased tose tacky Baby-R-Us things.. I do not know why...

Good luck on #2 what a wonderful blessing to be working towards..

Thanks everyone! I hope to use this bag for it's original intention one day soon. :biggrin:

According to the website the dimensions are: 17.3L x 5.1W x 11.8H

Here are some modeling pics for reference...worn over the shoulder and cross-body.

attachment.php

I like it a lot!! You look good with it.. I love the messenger style heheh ..
I always said I will not buy designer bag as my diaper bag.. since I will spoil things here and there.. hahha.. but then.. now I am tempted...