You're a cute little heartbreaker, Roxy Lady

mombug

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Excuse the Hendrix "remix", but I couldn't resist. :jammin: Well, I'm introducing my new Roxanne Tote in yummy chocolate!!! Got her Saturday on Madison Avenue at 30% off. Must share with you all, Roxannes and Totes in chocolate, oak, fuschia and blue were all 30% off, excluding the prints. Also, the Dahlia's were on sale, 30% off, as well. Their number is 212-453-4722, ask for extension 102 for Madison Avenue store. I almost went for the fuschia tote, but couldn't resist the chocolate!!

Here she is:

Roxanne.jpg

My photo skills are limited, but I'm trying!!!

B&S, I tried on a couple of Bayswaters, including that insanely gorgeous purple of yours, but no one mentioned "sale". They are wonderful there, just called myself because they didn't include my sale receipt, I wish I had asked before I posted. Thanks for the compliment, I love this bag!!! :heart:

^^^ hope people don't scrutinise whats in the background of my piccies as bedroom is normally a tip!!!

Gorgeous bag by the way- would love to see modelling pics!:graucho:

Looks great! Great color too!
Is that the A4 or large one?
I was so tempted by the large one last time I was at the Mulberry store.
Still thinking about it...how much are they in the States if you don't mind me asking?
They're £795 here...part of the reason why I'm hesitant...

^^^ hope people don't scrutinise whats in the background of my piccies as bedroom is normally a tip!!!

Gorgeous bag by the way- would love to see modelling pics!:graucho:

That's why I always make sure that my bed is made and the rubbish is hidden when I take photos!!! I know I always look at the background as well (that's because I am extremely nosey!).