Your thoughts on this Mulberry bag???

As mentioned on my other previous thread before, I was having a hard time choosing the right bag... (http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/my-first-mulberry-bag-please-help-814226-2.html)

...But not anymore. I think I have finally found the one that meets all of my needs. However, I need your opinions based on this bag.

The bag that I currently adore is the Mulberry "Rockley Messenger in Smooth Chocolate Leather".

I've chosen this bag over the Elkington and Bayswater Briefcase simply because I've realised that the briefcases (on the other thread) were way too big for me. It'll be painful to carry it over my shoulders all day. I've also realized that I only need a decent, smaller-sized bag for everyday and work use. I pretty much prefer the Rockley Messenger over the Rockley Satchel, due to the satchel being too big for my needs.

I think I chosen my final decision for my first Mulberry bag... What do you guys think of this bag? Should I get this or not!?!

HH8243_701F130.jpg
HH8243_701F130_3.jpg
HH8243_701F130_2.jpg

Last edited:
As mentioned on my other previous thread before, I was having a hard time choosing the right bag... (http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/my-first-mulberry-bag-please-help-814226-2.html)

...But not anymore. I think I have finally found the one that meets all of my needs. However, I need your opinions based on this bag.

The bag that I currently adore is the Mulberry "Rockley Messenger in Smooth Chocolate Leather".

I've chosen this bag over the Elkington and Bayswater Briefcase simply because I've realised that the briefcases (on the other thread) were way too big for me. It'll be painful to carry it over my shoulders all day. I've also realized that I only need a decent, smaller-sized bag for everyday and work use. I pretty much prefer the Rockley Messenger over the Rockley Satchel, due to the satchel being too big for my needs.

I think I chosen my final decision for my first Mulberry bag... What do you guys think of this bag? Should I get this or not!?!

View attachment 2153364
View attachment 2153365
View attachment 2153366
Love this bag!

+4 on the gorgeous messenger - it looks like a really versatile and sturdy bag that would be perfectly suited for everyday use. I wouldn't mind one myself. :smile: The chocolate colour will hardly deny you any outfits whatsoever, so you will have no excuse for not using the Rockley (though you always find excuses to perch your Mulberry, you'll learn. ;) )

Have you considered whether you are going to order it online or grab it from your local Mulberry retailer? :smile: Often each bag has its own unique finish and feel, so it might be worth stopping by at the shop if you have the opportunity and time to do so. =)

+4 on the gorgeous messenger - it looks like a really versatile and sturdy bag that would be perfectly suited for everyday use. I wouldn't mind one myself. :smile: The chocolate colour will hardly deny you any outfits whatsoever, so you will have no excuse for not using the Rockley (though you always find excuses to perch your Mulberry, you'll learn. ;) )

Have you considered whether you are going to order it online or grab it from your local Mulberry retailer? :smile: Often each bag has its own unique finish and feel, so it might be worth stopping by at the shop if you have the opportunity and time to do so. =)

I did pop by to my nearest Mulberry store yesterday. I did ask whether if they had the bag in stock but the sales girl couldn't find it in the store room... She couldn't find the code number for the bag either so I was asked to wait for another 10mins. I didn't have time to wait, so I may as well go back next time. If they don't have it by my next visit, I may as well buy it through the online store. Kinda sucks that we only have one Mulberry store in Australia :P

I did pop by to my nearest Mulberry store yesterday. I did ask whether if they had the bag in stock but the sales girl couldn't find it in the store room... She couldn't find the code number for the bag either so I was asked to wait for another 10mins. I didn't have time to wait, so I may as well go back next time. If they don't have it by my next visit, I may as well buy it through the online store. Kinda sucks that we only have one Mulberry store in Australia :P
+6, an absolutely gorgeous bag! That chocolate leather is to die for.

Are you in Sydney? In Melbourne there's only four or so shelves of Mulberry bags at the Myer in the CBD. They have all the signature looks, but when it comes to anything that isn't a Bays, Alexa or Lily you're really trying your luck. I miss Mulberry stores where I could go in and just breathe in the smell of all that yummy leather.

+6, an absolutely gorgeous bag! That chocolate leather is to die for.

Are you in Sydney? In Melbourne there's only four or so shelves of Mulberry bags at the Myer in the CBD. They have all the signature looks, but when it comes to anything that isn't a Bays, Alexa or Lily you're really trying your luck. I miss Mulberry stores where I could go in and just breathe in the smell of all that yummy leather.

Ooh - encourage Mulberry to let you open a franchise, jesymphony!! (It's my dream, too!) ;) Mulberry needs people who are passionate about their merchandise - you'd be thronged out in there!! :biggrin:

Ooh - encourage Mulberry to let you open a franchise, jesymphony!! (It's my dream, too!) ;) Mulberry needs people who are passionate about their merchandise - you'd be thronged out in there!! :biggrin:
I wish! There was one very passionate Mulberry SA at Myer I chatted to when I was looking at the Trouts they had; I couldn't think of a better job than being able to handle all those Mulberry bags all day :love: Hopefully with their Sydney store they'll be opening one in Melbourne soon - I already know so much about their bags I practically wouldn't need training! :lol: