Your thoughts on the Alma PM ebene

AnVic

Oct 23, 2012
Does anybody else here likes the Alma ebene or it's outdated and the trend today is the bb and the Vernis? Is it a dressy bag or a casual? I'm a SAHM and always wear clothes in jeans and shirts and flats sometimes jelly sandals. Do you think the Alma pm ebene suits me? Thanks for whoever replies.💋💋💋

Does anybody else here likes the Alma ebene or it's outdated and the trend today is the bb and the Vernis? Is it a dressy bag or a casual? I'm a SAHM and always wear clothes in jeans and shirts and flats sometimes jelly sandals. Do you think the Alma pm ebene suits me? Thanks for whoever replies.💋💋💋

I think it's gorgeous! It can be worn dressy and casual. You can't go wrong with this print! Good luck!!

I have it and LOOOOOVE it !! Seriously ! I get more compliments on my Alma ebene than my Epi Alma ..lol I am a SAHM as well and carry it any where. From Target to a nice lunch date with hubby. Its great for both. Get it !!!

i have the bb in DE because the bigger models were TOO big on me (IMHO)
and i love it!
may i ask what SAHM is? lol

Great bag !!! I have the pm but love all sizes . Its super cute, can be dressed up or down. I think its a bag you can carry for years +++++++ and it will never look dated at all. gl :smile:

It is a true classic that you could still be carrying many years from now. I am a SAHM who dresses casual most of the time too and I would definitely carry it dressed down as well as up. The DE is very classy and perfect to carry in all weather. I love it with gold initials hot stamped on the cloche!

Classic bag, not outdated at all, the ebene print goes from casual to dressy easily, and PM is the best size, not too big, not too small... If you want it you should go for it! :tup:

Tried it at the LV store about 5 years ago. I was 24 at The time, and found it a bit too mature for me and bought a mono speedy 30 instead. Then the Alma kept haunting me and I became soooo obsessed with it that 2 years ago I bought it ,but in Vernis Amarante. I love it so much, and definitely will get one in DE too. How could I think it was too mature? This bag is beyond gorgeous at any age.