Your thoughts about MK Outlet version of Hamilton?

I also own the padlock Hamilton and the outlet version. I prefer the outlet version. I purchased the Navy the silver hardware and love it.

Also, I see less people carrying that style bag. I guess it's just a personal preference for everyone, but both are great bags. :smile:

The outlet version is 'blah' in my opinion. The lock & key really make all the difference from a 'blah' bag to a fabulous bag :smile:

I take this statement back! I bought one in vanilla w/ghw last year and it's become my FAVORITE stylish yet functional bag. Love it soo much that I went back n forth whether I should get it in different colors. I ended up buying it in black and tan as well :P

The lock makes me happy. I like extra hardware and would really miss it if it were gone. Other than that the outlet bag looks to b made the same and a great bag. If I wouldn't miss the lock so much I'd go for the outlet bag for sure. The lock is def weighty and for people who dont want as much hardware then y not go for the outlet bag? I've seen the outlet bags at TJMaxx and they're very nice and still stylish.

Love that one! I am looking for one of the outlet versions preferably in black ith gold or rose gold hw, did you see any of those when you were in Bicester? (I live in London so planning a trip there soon)
Yes....they almost have everything. Siler, gold and pink hardware. Me too will be back to but some more!!!

I want the outlet Hamilton in PINK this summer. I will be checking for it at TJs. I have both versions and both have different reasons why I like them. The outlet version for the size and leather. The boutique version for the lock and key.

I have the outlet version of the e\w vanilla hamilton with silver. Its a perfect size. The lock any key is cute but for me the size is better in the outlet version. Now I want a navy with silver. :P

I just purchased a black Hamilton with gold hardware from the MK Outlet and I love it. It is my new work bag! It holds my tablet, wallet, and all of my essentials. Also, I love the center zipped compartment! I might go back and get the green one!!

Attachments

• MKHamilton.jpg
    MKHamilton.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 917
I just purchased a black Hamilton with gold hardware from the MK Outlet and I love it. It is my new work bag! It holds my tablet, wallet, and all of my essentials. Also, I love the center zipped compartment! I might go back and get the green one!!
Great choice! Congrats! I have the same one and use it nearly every day.:smile:

405917645.jpg

I love the pink Outlet Hamilton!