Your thoughts about MK Outlet version of Hamilton?

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
Pic with lock is store version and pic with nameplate is from MK outlet. Anybody know differences and price?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 4,542
  • PB010154.jpg
    PB010154.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 6,890
i totally am obsessed with locks and keys, so this is one of the reasons i fell hard for the hamiltons. my favorite tiffanys pieces are the locks and keys. But its all about what you like. I would assume the nameplate ones are cheaper although I don't know the price exactly. Then again the hamiltons with the locks arent that much on ebay.

I think the outlet purses are expensive. I've been to a couple and I'd rather pay a few extra dollars for the Michael line or 1 from TJ Maxx/Marshalls. I'm on my way to the one in Concord Mills (Concord, NC) to see if there are any deals, but I doubt it. I love the Hamilton w/the lock almost as much if not more than my LV Speedy(shhh!! Dont tell anyone)! I get so many compliments and it just looks sophisticated.

I went to the MK outlet today.

MK Outlet version of Hamilton
Lots of colors in leather, signature and snake embossed
Price Ranges $186-299 (depends on color)
Large size only
Includes inside middle zipper that divides bag into 2 sections

I asked sales rep for a medium size and she showed me a bag that just came in yesterday!!!
MK Hamilton Satchel indigo with silver hardware:yahoo:
it was about 35% off

picture.php

i totally am obsessed with locks and keys, so this is one of the reasons i fell hard for the hamiltons. my favorite tiffanys pieces are the locks and keys. But its all about what you like. I would assume the nameplate ones are cheaper although I don't know the price exactly. Then again the hamiltons with the locks arent that much on ebay.

I agree! I just love the lock! So Im not really a fan of the outlet version!

-Congrats Restore love the navy!

Hurray for the navy! Beautiful!

And I much prefer those with the locks. I don't like the D rings above the lock strap on the outlet version, and it just doesn't look like a Hamilton bag without the lock, IMO.

I have both, the croc version (store), and the other one in luggage color (outlet). I actually like the outlet version more because the leather is softer. I've been using the outlet version for over a year now, and the leather is getting really soft, and it's just getting nicer and nicer.

Totally love the store version ... the key and lock just give it that extra bling, something special!

*sorry, just noticed this thread is almost a year old ... I'm usually good at catching that! hehehe*