Your PS in action

When I acquired my Burgundy XL PS1 to use as a work bag, I thought that I would rotate between the PS1 and my Black LKA. But I've used the PS1 every day this week and I don't want to give it a rest yet. The color is so striking, it's perfect for fall. I can't wait to see how this one ages...

(Sorry for the low lighting conditions - it looks much nicer in person, I swear):

1319158192.jpg

1319158184.jpg

When I acquired my Burgundy XL PS1 to use as a work bag, I thought that I would rotate between the PS1 and my Black LKA. But I've used the PS1 every day this week and I don't want to give it a rest yet. The color is so striking, it's perfect for fall. I can't wait to see how this one ages...

(Sorry for the low lighting conditions - it looks much nicer in person, I swear):

1319158192.jpg

1319158184.jpg

Absolutely love the whole outfit. :smile:

^Gorgeous!

Absolutely love the whole outfit. :smile:

Thank you! The XL PS1 is so easy to wear; I waffled on this size for quite a while because I knew it wouldn't work for me as a regular handbag (looks too much like a briefcase; unlike the LKA which is pretty much the same size but somehow works for me as a handbag), and I thought that the cost was just too much for a work or travel bag. Typically, I don't go to an office more often than once per month, so I wouldn't get a lot of use from the XL PS1. But... I have a temporary assignment that has me checking in at the office nearly every day through Christmas, so it finally made sense for me to try the XL PS1.

I love this size and I can't believe I waited so long to try it. Even if I won't use it as often as a regular handbag, the style is timeless and I know that I will use it for years to come.