Your PS in action

Off to New York over night. First outing of my new black LKA. I LOVE IT! Perfect size for a change of clothes, sleepwear and my makeup bag.

O3Vru.jpg

I love it! And your outfit is great!
I really have to complement you, it's not at all normal in The Netherlands to make something of your work attire. :woohoo:

thank you :biggrin: you're right, I think some people think I'm a show off for dressing like this for the office... but I don't care too much, I dress me for me :smile:

Wow! What a stunner of a bag. So sleek and chic. I love it because it's different, yet timeless. Love the shoes too lady! Enjoy the day.. It will be hard not to!

Thanks :smile: I try to buy bags that are timeless, it makes it easier to justify the spending haha! :graucho:

thank you :biggrin: you're right, I think some people think I'm a show off for dressing like this for the office... but I don't care too much, I dress me for me :smile:

Thanks :smile: I try to buy bags that are timeless, it makes it easier to justify the spending haha! :graucho:

I know what you mean! At first my colleagues would ask me if I was dressed for a party. Really??!
Now there are many more women that started to dress up as well. Yay!

thanks everybody for all the sweet comments, I really appreciate it.
Today all the attention went to the bag and kept everything else simple, I would love to see more outfits with PS bags (I am considering a small bottle green PS 11)