your pin up?

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
the Northeast
Mine was John Taylor from Duran Duran. One wall of my bedroom was plastered in posters and magazine pictures of him, from floor to ceiling...no joke. I also loved Rick Springfield. :P

ladyjane76

ladyjane
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Agrestic
I was in love with ICEMAN- val kilmer top gun I had a few pics and of course I had to be different, I loved jon knight from NKOTB my dad was kinda strict (middle eastern)so these were hidden on the back of my door. my friends were in love with joey mac and jordan knight but there was something so beautiful about jon knight to me yuck!! what was I thinking!!

Feb 2, 2006
On my wall, I had Corey Hart, Ralph Macchio, and Corey Haim. Oh, how my tastes have changed!

ETA: I also had the cover from a Rick Springfield concert program taped up to my wall. It was my very first rock concert!

ladyjane76

ladyjane
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Agrestic
On my wall, I had Corey Hart, Ralph Macchio, and Corey Haim. Oh, how my tastes have changed!

ETA: I also had the cover from a Rick Springfield concert program taped up to my wall. It was my very first rock concert!
ahhh ralph Macchio loved him- wax on baby!!!

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
oooh the Sax player from Spandau Ballet, (Steve Norman), and the lead singer Tony Hadley

I swooned over them so badly.

and ditto on the George Michael, in his huge, tonged, girls hair phase (well it was the 80s lol ) :biggrin:

Feb 11, 2006
San Francisco
I loved Hanson but my favorite was Taylor Hanson. I used to have a Taylor poster from Tiger Beat that I kissed every night before bed. :shame: My bedroom was literally wallpapered with Hanson photos. I finally got to see them two weeks ago and it was so amazing. I felt so giddy.

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I had Trent Reznor from NIN all over the place in my room.. ooh I loved him. I guess he is not "hot" but I still like him, and I still love NIN:P

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
hmmmm jonathan taylor thomas(i loved jtt-randy on home improvement), ethan embry, brad pitt, and leonardo dicaprio. haha in my middle school yearbooks people signed i hope you get to meet or marry jtt haha :P