Your opinion on your CHANEL WOC..

I used to regret my decision to purchase a WOC, but now I have come to love it! Admittedly I don't use it very much, but I really like using it for evenings out. It fits what I need - phone, house keys), a few credit cards, cash and lipstick, and looks clean and simple.

The downside is I can't use it crossbody because I'm too short, and opening / closing the WOC is inconvenient when the strap is doubled up. I wish there were a way to get around this - I've seen "hacks" posted on other threads to shorten the strap but personally I'm a little too lazy to make these modifications! :smile:

I use mine when traveling or anytime I want to be hands-free when shopping. There are times when a small, out of the way bag is just the perfect choice and the WOC fits this need perfectly (IMHO).

I went back and forth on my WOC and even contemplated on selling it. I loved it when I first got it and wore it a couple of times and then stopped carrying it for a year. Then, I carried it to a cocktail party and loved it! I am not tall and I find wearing the WOC crossbody is too long for me. I adjust the strap to wear single strap or double strap over my shoulder and it is so light! I am glad I have it in my collection.

The WOC is small but is the perfect bag in certain instances. I use it out at night, sporting events, sight seeing, places you want to be hands free and a very small bag that can be worn close to the body. If you are looking for a day bag, IMO you will be disappointed in the WOC. I can carry my IPhone 6, house key, key fob, money, credit card, lip gloss, small tiny lotion tin...that's it.

I did not love the WOC right from the beginning; now I am hooked! My first one got me because of its colour and initially, I thought it was just a glorified wallet. It is, but I discovered carries all the wallet essentials plus keys, phone, lippy, car key plus a pen. Great to throw around cross-body and the long straps are versatile for style changes. Always on the lookout for another!

I was obsessed with it before I bought it but now regret the purchase. I could live with downsizing (which is still a pain) but the chain strap annoys the hell out of me. It's too long for crossbody. I have to constantly adjust the strap to make it work and the snap closure is just not that secure (if you overstuff it even a little it will pop open).

I use it occasionally as an evening bag with the chains doubled up though.

I only owned WOC for few days but I took it for travel immediately. It works perfectly well for work travel --- (a) perfect size for going around and from/to airport; (b) passed as a beach party bag; (c) just right to carry around during my conference. Will definitely carry it again for my next work travel in two weeks. Note that during the travel I also carry a tote bag where I can stuff my WOC and other stuff when going through x-ray machine.

My woc's are my most used bags. I bought my first one bc sometimes my classics are just to big and I still want to carry a Chanel. I used it so much and was instantly hooked! It a great, light weight hands free bag.

When I first got mine I was OBSESSED with it. It's baby pink so I wore it with denim shorts. 3 years later I never use it. The strap hits me really low so I feel like it looks kinda silly. I reach for my square mini more now.

6 key holder with an iPhone fit inside the bag, but width wise, very tight.

do you guys find the card slots hard to use? i own 2 wocs but i just can't ever make the built in card slots work. its so hard to take in and out of esp when im at the register to pay. i just love the idea of a woc and want to somehow make it work, but idk if its just me? i also end up just stuffing receipts into the woc too rather than folding them neatly like i do when im using a regular wallet. also if you do double up the straps, it is such a hassle to open and close the woc, readjust the straps each time etc. this doesn't inconvenience anyone else?

Reactions: Bags_4_life