What is you oldest bag, you bought new?

• Less than 1 year

• 1-5 years

• 6-10 years

• 11-15 years

• 16-20 years

• over 20 years!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mine is a Coach small leather bag - bought it in 1991 - All leather, no fabric attached leather strap only hardware is the turnlock clasp. Just what I wanted when I bought it in Midland, Texas - it converted me to my first name-brand bag and used them for years until my first LV last year after joining tPF.

I still have it and periodically take it with me for travel, holds a camera, small wallet and sunglasses well :smile:

My first piece was the mono Speedy 30 (wow, almost a year old) and I love it even more now! I discovered LV just last year. Collecting has been one of the most fun things I've ever done :heart::yahoo::heart::yahoo:

A big part of my enjoyment is buying brand spanking new from the boutique. I just love the whole experience of being in the store - from trying things on to getting to know the SA's. So far I've bought mono Speedy 25, Batignolles Vertical, Tulum PM, Beverly Clutch, MC Shirley (white), mono French Purse, MC Porte Monnaie Plat, mono astropill, and my latest, the MC Speedy (white).

On the 9th I posted regarding my oldest LV.

Now let me tell you about my other bags that are 20 years old or older.

1. Gucci Handbag
2. Coach Handbag
3. Black Lambskin Chanel handbag with bezeled chain.
4. Black Caviar Change purse. (it is the shape of the speedy p.m. key ring)