What is you oldest bag, you bought new?

• Less than 1 year

• 1-5 years

• 6-10 years

• 11-15 years

• 16-20 years

• over 20 years!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea, well, um...you guys know I go through a lot of changes so...

My Mono Alma is the new bag I've had the longest now and I guess I bought it around last April. So...6 months.

Ewww...I really have a problem, don't I?

As many board members know, my 18 year old son, has temp. asconded with it...for college, but I will ask him to snap some pics. It is quite well worn...I used it all through hs for band trips :shame: , it sounds strange, but that was why my mom bought it for me, so she could be sure it would last. Well last it did.

Funny thing, I thought it was quite ugly at the time...I was more of a Gucci girl then.

A little OT, but here are some pics of guccis from the same time...these bags are al 20 -25 years old, as well! The square bag, front and center, was bought the same day as the keepall, for back to school/birthday, in 1982...it was $148! The keepall was about $250.

ab.jpg

I'm so loving Gucci these days, just bought the flower hobo in Hawaii and shoes that match, all the gucci I own, but I'm loving these photos... gucci good!:yes:

Yea, well, um...you guys know I go through a lot of changes so...

My Mono Alma is the new bag I've had the longest now and I guess I bought it around last April. So...6 months.

Ewww...I really have a problem, don't I?

LOL...wow, actually I kinda admire you, lots of turnaround..so you always have something 'fresh'.

So what is the oldest bag you have....the you bought (or was bought for you) brand new? You must still have it ;)

Me: Mono keepall 55. Bought in late August 1982! OMG, it will be my 25th LV anniversary in a few weeks!

I would LOVE to see a picture of that.

My entry would be 3 things:

Monogram Keepall 60
Damier Geant Messeger
Monogram Pegase 70

All purchased on February 25th 2003 (My 18th BDay) YAY

My Mono Petite Noe purchased in 1991 - 16 years ago! Still looks great. Also purchased at that time was my PTI style wallet. They've since changed the design but I like this better. It still is in too good of a shape to replace (I really want a Zippy though!)