Your NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE Haul Thread!

This is so fun! I'm in:

-Aquatalia "sweetie" quilted moto boots
-Laundry tweed color block coat
-Barefoot Dreams wrap in cocoa/white
-Vince Camuto plaid faux wrap skirt
-Vince Camuto lace print top
-Vince Camuto lace front sweater
-Hue ultra leggings in espresso and black
-Halogen U-neck tees in white
-Caslon cable knit sweater in ivory
-Caslon split back sweater in oatmeal stripe
-Hinge herringbone v-neck pullover
-Hinge dot print flannel shirt
-Natori feathers bras

I'm really happy with this sale. I was so close to buying a Clarisonic but didn't pull the trigger this time. I didn't try anything on in store (I'm pretty good with my sizes) but tried it all on at home and I'm in love with pretty much everything I purchased. I only wish the Chelsea28 lace camis had wider straps, I'd like to be able to wear a bra with one under wrap sweaters. But seriously I spent enough so it's probably a good thing.

So far, I've come away with:

Zella live in leggings (full length)
Halogen U neck tees
DKNY undies
Barefoot Dreams wrap in cocoa/midnight
Clarisonic Mia 2 set
Rebecca Minkoff 'Amorous' Quilted Satchel
Natori feathers bra

No, really this time, I'm done :sweatdrop: There's no store near me, so we'll see if I keep it all once it arrives!

Last edited:
Here is what I have so far….
Burberry Overdyed Chambray Check Square Scarf - Pale stone check
Halogen® Relaxed U-Neck Tee - white
Halogen® Relaxed U-Neck Tee - beige rainy day
Barefoot Dreams® 'Bamboo Chic' Drape Front Cardigan - cocoa/white
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Plum' Driving Shoe - hickory (for hubby)
Nordstrom 'Colin' Flat Front Shorts - uniform shorts for son
Nordstrom Straight Fit Stretch Cotton Pants - uniform pants for daughter
NIC+ZOE 'Mixy Ribs' Shawl Collar Cardigan - red brown
Zella 'Pretty' Hoodie - grey alloy
MICHAEL Michael Kors 58mm Aviator Sunglasses - golden color
Chloé 'Heloise' Tall Calfskin Leather Boot
Burberry 'Worchester' Boot

I am going back to get another Barefoot cardigan for my sister
Barefoot big blanket because the reviews were amazing and I didn't see it the first go around!
The Laundry by Shelli Segal Faux Fur Trim Colorblock Tweed Coat - I was on the fence but a couple of you said how much cuter it was in person so I am going to order it!
Vince Camuto leggings cause once again the reviews were really good and well I can never have too many leggings!

Here is my haul in store:

Voluspa Decorative Tin Candle Set Trio
Chanel Highlighter
Dior Smoky Eye Palette (Gold tones)
Laura Mercier fan brush (okay, not part of haul!)
Laura Mercier Flawless Travel Brush Collection
Ugg Black Slippers
Munro Taupe Flats (Josie?)
Eileen Fisher Black Boat Neck Shirt
Sejour Quilted Lamb Peplum Leather Jacket
Vince Camuto Baily Leopard Haircalf Clutch
Leith Faux Fur Collar in Neutral

Ordered:
Sejour Moto Leather Vest
Barefoot Dreams wraps in 2 colors (trying to say I will return 1 color)
Sejour Jackard Front Merino Sweater
Halogen Embellished Cashmere Sweater
Shoe Inserts

That's all of it. I am restraining myself from getting a Barefoot dreams blanket for now...but of course I really want one. I also wanted the berry colored AGL flats but they had the rubber bottom and I decided against it. I already have a black and summer pair so I am not as pressed for those. I had my eye on the TB animal print flats, which were super cute, but the sole of them has no traction whatsoever and I was too nervous about slipping.

Whew!

Here are my purchases:
Online:
Zella leggings (with the leathery looking front)
Moon&Lola gold monogram disc necklace

In-store:
Chantelle tshirt bra
Wacoal undies
PJ Salvage shorts and pants (didn't need, but they are sooo soft and are pink with cats on them!) :smile:
Steve Madden Carrter boot (calf was really tight, though, and I never need a wide calf boot. They said they could stretch it, so we'll see...)

Still considering:
NYDJ boyfriend jeans
More undies

Please share your thoughts on these! I was shocked I didn't find anything in Beauty or jewelry. Still spent more $ than I wanted to...At this rate, I will NEVER get my LV Neverfull GM!!!

I did two of the Barefoot Dreams wraps, one for me and one for my daughter. I looked around online, haven't been near the store and quit right then because ... money you know? Although I am thinking of pulling the trigger on their Longchamp bag.

So far...

Zella Capri
Zella Live-in Full Length leggings
Zella Pretty Hoody
Barefoot Dreams Cardigan
Home Decor signage
2 Zella Headbands

I'm on the fence about the Nike Frees and the clarisonic Mia. We'll see..

So far...

Zella Capri
Zella Live-in Full Length leggings
Zella Pretty Hoody
Barefoot Dreams Cardigan
Home Decor signage
2 Zella Headbands

I'm on the fence about the Nike Frees and the clarisonic Mia. We'll see..

I got those and I think I'm going to love em both. When I was looking at the Clarisonic, I saw another face device called NuSkin or something that is really supposed to be amazing. They are offering a class with freebies and the anniversary sale discount. I'm going to check it out next wk. It is supposed to firm the face muscles.

Who knew a face was so much work?

OK, so I think I need an intervention! I had to go back to the store tonight because they forgot to give me two of my receipts and mis-rung a couple of things and I wanted to correct it sooner rather than later. Of course I couldn't leave empty handed! LOL I added the following few things to my haul:

Vince Blue striped pullover (which I swear was NOT there earlier today or yesterday!)
Halogen Bl & Whi striped "U" neck Tshirt
2 Natori 'Feather' bras
Tory Burch 'Eloise' Thongs

I also placed an order online for the Vince slip-ons in Charcoal, which are online exclusives (As long as they fit and I love them, I will probably return the Military ones I bought in the store) and a second Barefoot Dream wrap (all our store had left were 1 and 2 XL).