Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

Hello! I just received the Medium Portofino leather Valerie, and I'm in [emoji813][emoji813][emoji813][emoji813][emoji813]! This bag is exquisite and huge. Currently on sale at Dooney.com. Incredibly, the Valerie has a top zipper. It's great for travel.

View attachment 3624500
Ok that was fast, I just ordered Crimson Valerie. I think she will be awesome!! I had ordered the QVC TSV in navy then cancelled last night. I was worried I wouldn't like the saffiano. But pebble grain is my type for sure. So glad you shared this one!!!

Ok that was fast, I just ordered Crimson Valerie. I think she will be awesome!! I had ordered the QVC TSV in navy then cancelled last night. I was worried I wouldn't like the saffiano. But pebble grain is my type for sure. So glad you shared this one!!!
You are welcome! This is a great bag. You won't be sorry. It holds a lot, but doesn't look huge. The straps are wide and comfortable on the shoulder ( something I was begging Peter Dooney to do! ). Don't forget to post a picture here.:biggrin:

Reactions: BadWolf10
:roflmfao: What was that? Seven minutes? That has to be the record for the shortest time between looking at a post of a bag and ordering one! I would have posted this sooner but I was on dooney.com myself! :lol: I didn't get her but she sure is beautiful! I can't wait to see your crimson Valerie! Congrats!

I love it when there is a happy ending. I have to go look, but I'm guessing crimson is stunning! I can't wait to see.