Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Two pieces from the black denim line; the Tabby as well as the Tote 22. I told myself I wasn't keeping them both (I have gone from very few black bags to many but the silver hardware keeps calling me...). The denim is soooo soft. The Tabby comes with a short leather strap, a long leather strap & a maroon cotton crossbody strap which I wish were black. If I keep the Tabby, I'll likely use a bag organizer since the denim is so soft.
The Tote 22 ONLY comes with the maroon cotton crossbody strap, despite online photos showing it with both the cotton & leather strap, which is unfortunate.
I'll likely play around with charms & other straps & see what I like & works best for me, but wanted to share my thoughts, particularly around the straps & how soft the denim is.
View attachment 5695017View attachment 5695016View attachment 5695015
I know this is an old post, but I see that you mentioned three straps, including the maroon crossbody strap with the Tabby. I'm in love with this bag, but as I'm shopping online, I see Macy's and Dillards have it but there's no photo/mention of the maroon strap. Coach's stock photos do have it, but it's sold out at Coach. Do you know if maybe department stores got a different version without the third maroon strap?

I know this is an old post, but I see that you mentioned three straps, including the maroon crossbody strap with the Tabby. I'm in love with this bag, but as I'm shopping online, I see Macy's and Dillards have it but there's no photo/mention of the maroon strap. Coach's stock photos do have it, but it's sold out at Coach. Do you know if maybe department stores got a different version without the third maroon strap?
I don't remember, sorry. I ended up returning the Tabby & rehomed the Tote.
Maybe some resale sites will have photos, assuming there are listings?
Sorry I can't provide clarity.

Reactions: Caspin22
I don't know about this bag but when I bought my Cassie 19 from Macy's, the ad didn't show the chain strap so I was worried. It came with it though.

• Love
Reactions: Caspin22
These pretties arrived just now from Macy's. I was worried about the Cassie being a return and/or missing the heart strap, but she came factory wrapped head to toe with everything intact (I have the third short strap but it's not in the photo). This is the Cassie 19 in Petunia, along with the quilted zip card case and the quilted flat card case, also in Petunia, all with silver hardware. I love this share of pink. The quilted SLG's are sooooo soft. All three pieces were also on sale, which is an added little bonus.

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9282.jpeg

Hello All! It's been a while. Bought a couple of things in the last couple of months, but just haven't posted them. Unfortunately some of my pictures are too big to post. 🙄 But here are the one's that came out.

Bought the Cassie 19's in the Black and Chalk when Macy's was having their Friends and Family sale. I think Rakuten was giving 10% cash back so that made the deal sweeter.

IMG_0210.jpeg

Bought these from Coach outlet when the Fruit line dropped. Really wish they had did a compact wallet for the blueberry. They did it for the other fruits except that one, which I thought was odd so I just got the slim ID card case to use as a wallet.
IMG_0212.jpeg

Decided to just show a comparison of last year's cherry compact card wallet to this year's own. Last year's cherry collection wasn't as large as this year's own.
IMG_0213.jpeg

Was able to grab bought these scarves from Coach. I actually bought the black/flower one twice because I bought it and then a week and half later it went on sale. I couldn't do the price adjustment because it took so long to deliver so I just re-bought it and returned the one I bought at the original price.
IMG_0208.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello All! It's been a while. Bought a couple of things in the last couple of months, but just haven't posted them. Unfortunately some of my pictures are too big to post. 🙄 But here are the one's that came out.

Bought the Cassie 19's in the Black and Chalk when Macy's was having their Friends and Family sale. I think Rakuten was giving 10% cash back so that made the deal sweeter.

View attachment 6008038

Bought these from Coach outlet when the Fruit line dropped. Really wish they had did a compact wallet for the blueberry. They did it for the other fruits except that one, which I thought was odd so I just got the slim ID card case to use as a wallet.
View attachment 6008039

Decided to just show a comparison of last year's cherry compact card wallet to this year's own. Last year's cherry collection wasn't as large as this year's own.
View attachment 6008040

Was able to grab bought these scarves from Coach. I actually bought the black/flower one twice because I bought it and then a week and half later it went on sale. I couldn't do the price adjustment because it took so long to deliver so I just re-bought it and returned the one I bought at the original price.
View attachment 6008046
What lovely new items! Enjoy!

I couldn’t resist the Coach sale! I did not need, nor want another black bag (especially for Spring/Summer as I typically don’t gravitate to dark colors until Fall/Winter). I tried adding Spring accessories so maybe I’ll carry this beauty with each season.
I was shocked that Coach brought back the Revel 24 & I love my sport blue, I just had to get another. (Secretly hoping this will take the urge away of wanting the LV Alma BB in DE, wish me luck - lol)
IMG_1292.jpeg