Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I no longer own any Coach bags, (my current front runner is Marc Jacobs with Rebecca Minkoff in second place) but I’ve bought a few things from the online Outlet over the past few months. The sunglasses case is huge, (to the point where my shades rattle around inside, lol) so I’m debating on whether or not to keep it.

View attachment 4974325View attachment 4974328
Love the green camo mask. Definitely different than the retail. Very nice haul!

I no longer own any Coach bags, (my current front runner is Marc Jacobs with Rebecca Minkoff in second place) but I’ve bought a few things from the online Outlet over the past few months. The sunglasses case is huge, (to the point where my shades rattle around inside, lol) so I’m debating on whether or not to keep it.

View attachment 4974325View attachment 4974328
Is the item at the bottom left corner (second picture) an AirPods Pro case?

Gorgeous! I just unwrapped my stone one and it's so pretty! Love these discounts. Somehow I scooped stone up for 70%, must have been a mistake because next morning it was only 60% off.
Awesome!! Yes and I snagged the troupe for 75% during the same timeframe. I believe it was hidden because they were advertising the cranberry multi for a different price. Had to click on the color to find.

Reactions: houseof999
Thanks for helping me make my decision on the Parker saddle bag...kept putting in/out my cart. No regrets now
It's really nice. I'm sending mine back because it's tight. My phone actually can fit horizontal in the top slip pocket section between the 2 compartments, but not inside and the compartments are a tight fit for my things plus crossbody it's too short. Really pretty though!

Same for georgie saddle bag in kelp. Love the color, but phone doesn't fit in back pocket.... sensing a theme here..all the pretty bags I have to pass on because of this huge phone!

Reactions: Lee22