Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Ah thank you. I didn't even know they made a kaffe strap as I never saw during the original release.
They never went into production during the fp release. This new green floral one is mff. It has gold hardware vs the full price brass color which bugs me a bit. Still hoping it shows up on fos, I find it odd I never received a ton of outlet marketing emails for this line like I usually do, hoping a few more things still pop up.

They never went into production during the fp release. This new green floral one is mff. It has gold hardware vs the full price brass color which bugs me a bit. Still hoping it shows up on fos, I find it odd I never received a ton of outlet marketing emails for this line like I usually do, hoping a few more things still pop up.
ah I didn't know it was outlet. I just ordered one from ebay. I had ebay bucks expiring so didn't cost as much out of pocket. It's a 2 hr round trip drive to my outlet plus tolls so I'll have to be ok overpaying and since I just ordered one they'll show up on FOS ;) there is supposed to be a reserve drop Feb 2. Wonder what else reserve they are dropping?

ah I didn't know it was outlet. I just ordered one from ebay. I had ebay bucks expiring so didn't cost as much out of pocket. It's a 2 hr round trip drive to my outlet plus tolls so I'll have to be ok overpaying and since I just ordered one they'll show up on FOS ;) there is supposed to be a reserve drop Feb 2. Wonder what else reserve they are dropping?
My outlet is only a little over an hr away but we are expected to have a ton of snow coming. I also have no desire to travel that far during the winter anyway lol. Oh jeeze, can't imagine what could be left after the past few days!