Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Measuring with a ruler it's definitely crooked.

Here is the spot on the bottom. Not sure my camera is capturing it but it even has a different feel to the finish. Maybe just a spot where it was dragged across a shelf so the finish wore off. Also the dustbag is too small and has a hole. Lol. I will fill it up and see if the front bothers me.View attachment 4965883View attachment 4965884View attachment 4965885View attachment 4965886
Feels much like a return to me....

Reactions: holiday123
You are missing the point... We ALL want to be happy like you! Thank you for sharing. I was just shocked that Riley bag was discounted to 70% off already! Finding older stock at 70% off seems normal but finding newest stock that was just only barely added to SAS at 50% off is unusual. I know you said you don't care for the reason but as we all know. The only consistent thing about Coach is their inconsistency.. “

Merely saying they were 70% off is only part of the story obviously. Unless you have a trusty SA who is willing to put the stuff on your wishlist on hold as soon as it comes in and calls you, OR you’re the first one in the store every time a shipment from retail comes in, I don’t
Think it’s possible for most people to get every bag you want at 70% off. And I live in an area that has at least three outlets in close driving distance. They don’t do found orders. At least not for me! I also don’t have time to haunt the outlets several times a week or even once a week. My time is money too. So if I really want something, I’ll pay for it at 40-60% off during a retail sale and be done with it. I’ve also occasionally gotten lucky to find something in decent shape that I wanted at 60-70% at the outlet, but this has been rarely.

Last edited: