Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Wow, congrats on yet another bargain haul!! You are Numero Uno in Bargain Finds!! Are there enough days of the week to wear all your new shoes? :lol:

PS. Do you store your shoes with the shoe trees left inside? I should do that ...the shoes really keep their shape don’t they?
I don't. I guess I'm too lazy.

Wow, congrats on yet another bargain haul!! You are Numero Uno in Bargain Finds!! Are there enough days of the week to wear all your new shoes? :lol:

PS. Do you store your shoes with the shoe trees left inside? I should do that ...the shoes really keep their shape don’t they?

Hi @K.E.W. I love shoes and I needed more comfortable shoes. Plus they are cheaper than handbags, especially on sale.

Initially, I keep the trees in the shoes, but remove them once I start wearing the shoes.

Another set of great finds! [emoji106]

Thank you! I've been wanting a pair of pink shoes in suede.

Went to the Coach store in the Multiplaza mall in Panama City, Panama last week. They still have a sale going on and I was able to get the melon Swagger on sale. It's still full price on the website in the US. I also have the melon Rogue so I guess there's just something about that color that's just grown on me. For the Swagger fans, I absolutely love the new design of the Swagger 27. I had the oxblood Swagger 27 at one time but I didn't like that it had only one section so I gave it to my stepdaughter. This new design has three sections like the Rogue and also a pocket in the back of the bag. The two side pockets are also lined in leather.
While I was there I also saw a new Swagger in what seemed to be a beechwood color that had links instead of the strap that goes around the bag with the turnlocks. I haven't seen that on the US website yet. I almost bought it but the strip of leather on the sides and the long strap were a mustardy yellow color that I didn't care for. IMG_2130.jpg
IMG_2131.jpg
IMG_2133.jpg
They also changed the position where the long strap attaches to the bag and used dog leash clips instead. No more accidents with the strap unclipping at the wrong time!
IMG_2134.jpg
And the strap adjustment is redesigned. Whoever came up with this is a genius! It is all one continuous loop so that you don't have the end of the strap sticking out awkwardly when you shorten it.
IMG_2144.jpg
A few more pictures for the authenticators:
IMG_2139.jpg
IMG_2140.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg
I am absolutely in love with this bag!

Went to the Coach store in the Multiplaza mall in Panama City, Panama last week. They still have a sale going on and I was able to get the melon Swagger on sale. It's still full price on the website in the US. I also have the melon Rogue so I guess there's just something about that color that's just grown on me. For the Swagger fans, I absolutely love the new design of the Swagger 27. I had the oxblood Swagger 27 at one time but I didn't like that it had only one section so I gave it to my stepdaughter. This new design has three sections like the Rogue and also a pocket in the back of the bag. The two side pockets are also lined in leather.
While I was there I also saw a new Swagger in what seemed to be a beechwood color that had links instead of the strap that goes around the bag with the turnlocks. I haven't seen that on the US website yet. I almost bought it but the strip of leather on the sides and the long strap were a mustardy yellow color that I didn't care for. View attachment 3974920
View attachment 3974923
View attachment 3974924
They also changed the position where the long strap attaches to the bag and used dog leash clips instead. No more accidents with the strap unclipping at the wrong time!
View attachment 3974925
And the strap adjustment is redesigned. Whoever came up with this is a genius! It is all one continuous loop so that you don't have the end of the strap sticking out awkwardly when you shorten it.
View attachment 3974926
A few more pictures for the authenticators:
View attachment 3974935
View attachment 3974936
View attachment 3974937
I am absolutely in love with this bag!
What a great review! I had no idea they redesigned the entire bag. I had only noticed the back exterior pocket. I'll need to take a closer look at this! Enjoy her!

Reactions: Lucylu29