Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I have a rivets dinky and they are attached like spikes through the leather and then tamped down. I had a rivet come off mine and I couldn't push back through and tamp. I went to the craft store and bought a stick on one and glued it down. Good as new lol :smile: It's the square gold one above the turnlock.
Great job! You can barely see a difference until I really looked. It looks a teeny bit smaller than the other gold square ones but you really have to look....or just the angle makes it look a little smaller. Nice fix!

Reactions: holiday123
I have a rivets dinky and they are attached like spikes through the leather and then tamped down. I had a rivet come off mine and I couldn't push back through and tamp. I went to the craft store and bought a stick on one and glued it down. Good as new lol :smile: It's the square gold one above the turnlock.
Wow! It matches perfectly, and what a beautiful bag! Thank you! It's good to know that's such a simple fix, and the Parker has just the tiny beads so that should be an easy fix...when and if I get one! :smile:

Wow, SO impressed!! Though, disappointing/surprising it would happen in the first place...

Wow, SO impressed!! Though, disappointing/surprising it would happen in the first place...
I'm not very easy on my bags :sad: last night I put a large scratch in my black link rogue tote, I a little excited grabbing it off my car seat I guess haha. Good thing glove tan is rather forgiving.

It was an easy fix. I got a sheet of 27 stick ons for $2 so I figure I have 26 more tries to get it on there straighter if It comes off again ;)

I haven't shared in a while so here is what I got in the past few months! The wristlet was a Christmas gift, the card holder and Mercer 30 I bought preloved. Mercer is the newest and I'm really happy with it so far! Love the design and the size is perfect for me!
View attachment 3971857

Congrats! Love the color and tea roses on the Mercer. It looks to be in great condition. Do you like the card case? Enjoy your new beauties.

My new goodies from the outlet today [emoji7]

View attachment 3972098
Congrats on your haul. The outlet sale is crazy good right now. I just bought 3 more shoes/sneakers. Enjoy!

Reactions: Stephg