Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Royal blue tea rose camera bag! 1941 collection, scalloped edges, little tea rose details in hidden places, “C”-link strap, front pocket secures with the tea rose turnlock, inside zippered and open pockets with a fun floral print.

View attachment 3974999View attachment 3975002
View attachment 3975003View attachment 3975004View attachment 3975005View attachment 3975007View attachment 3975008View attachment 3975009View attachment 3975010View attachment 3975011
Do you love it? Is it a very dark navy? What can you fit inside?

View attachment 3976137 My new shoes from last outlet sale. I love the story patch added inside they are a little stiff right now but should loosen up nicely. I’m a bit disappointed though because the stock pict showed a turn lock on the lace but it’s only a plaque. Although o guess I don’t have to worry about that breaking like the turn lockView attachment 3976129View attachment 3976130 View attachment 3976131
I would be disappointed the turnlock is missing too! I got some new Coach shoes recently. I'll have to look for a storypatch. I was surprised mine came with a dustbag.

Reactions: MKB0925
I would be disappointed the turnlock is missing too! I got some new Coach shoes recently. I'll have to look for a storypatch. I was surprised mine came with a dustbag.

I haven’t had any come with a dust bag from Coach but I try and keep all mine in the original box when not wearing so I wouldn’t use a dust bag for them. And ya the turn lock is what drew me to them to begin with but I like them with out too . I wonder if anyone else ordered these and got them the same way.

I haven’t had any come with a dust bag from Coach but I try and keep all mine in the original box when not wearing so I wouldn’t use a dust bag for them. And ya the turn lock is what drew me to them to begin with but I like them with out too . I wonder if anyone else ordered these and got them the same way.
I ordered mine from SAS. They are the first Coach shoes I've gotten with a dustbag. I'm not going to use it. I can't see the point of putting shoes with dirty soles in a dustbag. I just checked; mine don't have a storypatch. They are loafers, so maybe there wasn't room.