Your Most Used H Purse

My K28 in vert amande (size is perfect and neutral color that works with my lifestyle).
My roulis 23 in vert verone (easy access but still secure, and great size for basics but can also easily combine with a tote if I need to carry larger items)

Since I often like to take public transportation, a longer/crossbody strap is usually preferred.

Reactions: hclubfan
Not really a "purse" but my most used bag is the ever-so-versatile Grooming Bag.

It is an absolute workhorse. This bag can hold lots of stuff and has a waterproof removable liner as well as a detachable shoulder strap for convenience. It's very rugged and has traveled all over the world with me for years. It's been in overhead compartments, rubbed against stuff, and even on beaches with sand...and still looks brand new! :heart:

Last edited:
Mine is my della mini. I don't carry much in my bag (keys, wallet, lip balm and hand cream) so it's the perfect size and mostly worn cross body so my hands are free! It also looks really unique and I love that I can easily get in and out of it while feeling secure.

Not really a "purse" but my most used bag is the ever-so-versatile Grooming Bag.

It is an absolute workhorse. This bag can hold lots of stuff and has a waterproof removable liner as well as a detachable shoulder strap for convenience. It's very rugged and has traveled all over the world with me for years. It's been in overhead compartments, rubbed against stuff, and even on beaches with sand...and still looks brand new! :heart:
Oooh I would love to see a photo of this bag…it sounds fabulous!!

My Evelynes TPM get the most wear in general. They are just so convenient for running errands, going for a walk, anything really. I horseback ride on the weekends, and they even fit an apple or a carrot. I often pop them into a bigger bag like a Garden Party when I am traveling, so I have my wallet and everything important in one place.

For work, two of my Kellies get the most use, a Sellier 25 and a Retourne 32. The latter is for when I need to carry around a ton of stuff.

And I have an Octogone clutch for eveningwear. I have some envelope-style clutches like the Rio, but the Octogone fits a ton.