Your LV bags - retail or Ebay??

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
I was just looking at my LV bags and I figured out about half of them were bought retail and the other half resale from Ebay or through purse boards. It is often inevitable NOT to buy from Ebay or boards because items are discontinued, or limited.

How about you?? Retail or Ebay? Which is more?:flowers:

I've owned 3 LVs from the boutique (damier papillon, speedy 25, epi speedy), and 3 from eBay or PFers (cabas piano, vintage speedy 25, vernis reade) :smile: I've sold two of them - damier papillon and the vintage speedy.

1 retail, 1 Ebay and 1 PF member!!
If I want more bags I will have to do the Ebay route.. more value for the money. Good thing I have all you ladies to help me make that decision abt Ebay bags!! :flowers:

I bought my first LV on ebay but I ended up selling it -- it was 10 years old and arrived with a strong smoky smell. I eliminated most of the odor but I realized that I would rather have a different bag, and a new one.

So my Koala was purchased brand new, and today I bought my first brand new LV bag -- a Saleya PM.

I Have No LV From eBay....I Do Have A Couple Of Other Designer Pieces From eBay. There Are Only A Couple Sellers I Would Truly Want To Buy From (& I Am Not Counting The Great Girls On Here ~ Who Sell On eBay....They Are A-OK!).