Your latest Bag coming out of hibernation?

Jan 19, 2012
I'm talking like a bag sitting in the back of the closet for 5+ years...wondering if it's time to be rid of the bag...then bam...it's suddenly back out and being used in daily rotation.

I have this red coach borough turnlock bag that I literally obsessed about almost 10 years ago and was carrying it everyday. And then i have no idea what happened and I just stopped wearing it for almost 7+ years...I took it out once a couple of years ago for a spin one day and promptly stored it again whole wondering if I should just get rid of it.

But a few days ago, I was getting annoyed that I don't have a structured crossybody bag that's big enough to carry a small water bottle....and then it occured to me that not only do I have this bag, but that red is the latest color in trend..I'm back in love with it again!

Here is me wearing it 2016:

20160307_134450.jpg

I don't yet have a photo of me wearing it this year.

I'm sure y'all have a story like this!

Story. Of. My. Life. This has happened to my bags so many times!
One of my most frequent ones is a gold&white Guess hobo. It's my first "designer" bag I got from my mum at around 2005. I've stored it several times for a few years and every time I take it out to get pictures of it so I can post it on a resale site I just can't. I always end up using it.
It's my favorite summer hobo and even the G logo fabric can't keep me away from it. As some of you might remember, I hate visible branding so this is not typical of me to carry a bag with huge letter G's printed on it.

LV monogram pochette! I was completely turned off by LV monogram for awhile and tried to use logo free bags for a few years. I recently found it in a dust bag in the back of all my things. I figured, what the heck, it’s canvas and easy use for the winter. 🤗 my love and hate relationship continues lol