Your help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillytrotter

Lover of all Lux!
Mar 5, 2010
I have purchased a LV AZURE GALLIERIA GM bag from ebay uk, I am now having doubts as to its authenticity, as the previous purchaser has since added a negative feedback with regards to this bag being fake.I have contacted LV UK who will verbally tell me instore whether item is genuine or fake. However, if I file a PAYPAL dispute I have to send in documentation to prove the item is fake and LV wont provide this, only a yes its real or no its fake.

My question is, is there anywhere in the UK I send this item to for some papers to back up my claim?

Many thanks

Hi, welcome to tPF. Start by posting the link to the ebay auction in the LV forum here http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...tton-please-read-rules-use-format-558266.html and let the girls give an assessment based on the auction pix. If you have received the bag, then ALSO post pix of the actual bag itself.

And, yes, usually PP will require a written statement of NON-AUTH in the event of a PP dispute/claim. Caroldiva.com can assist w/ that via photos of the actual bag. LV is her specialty. But, you don't need to obtain that until such time as PP requests it.

Many thanks for your help and kind welcome!

I remain astounded that LV uk would not be able to assist in this matter, you would think they would use it as an opportunity to get the fakes off the streets?

I will be back with further info,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.