Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Wow! What a deal! Many congrats!:flowers:

Fabulous!! That’s a grail for many. Congratulations on finding it!! :drinkup:

Of course you couldn’t !
I paid well over retail for mine many years back, and never regretted it.
I wear it infrequently because it’s so glam, but I get it out to admire at least once a week !
The most beautiful scarf I’ve ever owned.:love:

Wow! Absolutely not! Beautiful and what an amazing deal!

O.
M.
G.
That's fantastic!! You definitely did the right thing!

GAH!
So beautiful! :heart:

thank you all, I still can’t believe my luck!

Sort of a mini- grail for me. Ever since I saw a pic of this mousseline 2 years ago, I thought about it. Never appeared on h.com, never saw it any H store. And then today, went into Bergdorf Goodman and there it was.. from SS2016 maybe it was just waiting for me... at any rate I promise to give it a loving home!
Paradis de soie moussie stole in turquoise, purple and bits of green. Navy contrast hem.View attachment 4203418 View attachment 4203419 View attachment 4203420 View attachment 4203421
it’s beautiful! and apparently it was waiting for you there! congrats!

Reactions: scarf1
As I was comfortably sitting down on my chair on ban island, with a cocktail in hand and under a palm tree. suffice it to say I could not believe my eyes when I walked past a second hand store today and saw this...
brand new condition, 230 bucks. I could not have left it behind, could i????
View attachment 4203298 View attachment 4203312 View attachment 4203313
View attachment 4203314

Hi,
You are one lucky lady :smile: I agree with FrouFrou

Not quite related but here is what one Japanese seller is pushing the price of Turandot :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-...045828?hash=item1ee94b4fc4:g:nVwAAOSwJFhbh9Mq
:confused1:

Reactions: hclubfan and blydia
Sort of a mini- grail for me. Ever since I saw a pic of this mousseline 2 years ago, I thought about it. Never appeared on h.com, never saw it any H store. And then today, went into Bergdorf Goodman and there it was.. from SS2016 maybe it was just waiting for me... at any rate I promise to give it a loving home!
Paradis de soie moussie stole in turquoise, purple and bits of green. Navy contrast hem.View attachment 4203418 View attachment 4203419 View attachment 4203420 View attachment 4203421

Oh!!! Beautiful!!!!!

This is so lovely. The discovery of a personal grail is such a delight. I really love reading these types of stories in the thread. It feels so meaningful and earnest in the best way

So perfect for you! What a great story. Clearly it was meant to be. Glad it happened here! Must see more pix soon.

Reactions: scarf1 and blydia
Reactions: blydia
Hi,
You are one lucky lady :smile: I agree with FrouFrou

Not quite related but here is what one Japanese seller is pushing the price of Turandot :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-...045828?hash=item1ee94b4fc4:g:nVwAAOSwJFhbh9Mq
:confused1:
OH MY WORD???!!! that is hilarious. and delusional.
This was meant to be. I actually have scarf fantasies exactly like this!
yes it was! especially this colorway feeding into my obsession of red+pink and red +purple
Beautiful cw! I guess it will suit you so well.
thanks! it is the perfect red for me, i was really lucky.

Reactions: QueenieQ
Reactions: blydia
This is so lovely. The discovery of a personal grail is such a delight. I really love reading these types of stories in the thread. It feels so meaningful and earnest in the best way

So perfect for you! What a great story. Clearly it was meant to be. Glad it happened here! Must see more pix soon.

Thank you both!