Scarves Your Grail Scarf

OMG it's so good!

Great look! I tried this with 2 similarly colored 90s one time and it was a lot of scarf. If I had 2 coordinating 70s though.....hmmmmmm....

I love the look. Congratulations! The color-blocky graphic nature of the pattern makes it especially chic, in my opinion.

I do it occasionally with two 90s, which is indeed a lot of scarf. I found that if I don't tie them at the corners but instead accordion-fold them square, like venetian blinds, and join them with one of Mai Tai's large-size scarf rings, it works much better -- for me, anyway. Still all the drama, but more trimly vertical and not quite as long. (I like to do it with two of my own grails: a black-on-vanilla L'Art d'Ecrire with the photonegative vanilla-on-black L'Art d'Ecrire.)

I don't have any duplicate pattern 70s to try, but this might make a good excuse to pick up another.

Thank you all for sharing my girlish excitement [emoji16] @Belphoebe, that is an excellent tip about how to wear two coordinating 90's. The fun thing about joining two scarves is that you actually get to see the center print while wearing it in the simple over-the-shoulder method that I default to.

Reactions: Belphoebe
I love the look. Congratulations! The color-blocky graphic nature of the pattern makes it especially chic, in my opinion.

I do it occasionally with two 90s, which is indeed a lot of scarf. I found that if I don't tie them at the corners but instead accordion-fold them square, like venetian blinds, and join them with one of Mai Tai's large-size scarf rings, it works much better -- for me, anyway. Still all the drama, but more trimly vertical and not quite as long. (I like to do it with two of my own grails: a black-on-vanilla L'Art d'Ecrire with the photonegative vanilla-on-black L'Art d'Ecrire.)

I don't have any duplicate pattern 70s to try, but this might make a good excuse to pick up another.

I will have to try with a scarf ring. I took up some length with a Bova knot, but I think if I used a scarf ring, I could use it as a centerpiece on the front side, and wrap around (for dramatic effect!) :graucho: