Your go to summer fragrances???

!!! You know, that happened to me with one of the bath and body works scents. It just doesn't work with my body chemistry. That's too bad though! What other Annick Goutal's do you wear?

I :heart: Eau du Sud, and tried Ninfeo Mio recently, which will definitely be my next purchase!!! It smells beautiful - and did you see that Nordie's has a special Anniversary Sale deal on purchases of Petite Cherie? :graucho:

If it's not on the website, I would call the store - because the SA showed me it.

I love L'Occitane Verbena. The lemon-y scent is refreshing on a hot day, moreso to me than florals (though I do love floral scents and am wearing Caswell-Massey's Freesia at the moment).

I :heart: Eau du Sud, and tried Ninfeo Mio recently, which will definitely be my next purchase!!! It smells beautiful - and did you see that Nordie's has a special Anniversary Sale deal on purchases of Petite Cherie? :graucho:

If it's not on the website, I would call the store - because the SA showed me it.

Oh I'll try to request it where I am! I actually had to special order mine from Fragrance Net b/c they don't carry AG in Canada :sad: :sad: :sad: